tina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guyzz i hav been out for abt. a month n jus caught up with all da episodes. it realli is veryyyy sad dat kabir died.😭😭😭 i was jus not able to believe it.

well anywayz in da august 24th episode, Afreen starts to feel dizzy n says dat its bcoz "jo kabhi samudar ke kinare tak bhi na gaya ho, wo samudar ki beech aa jaye to aise hi hota hai..." while in da first episode she was in the ship(middle of the sea) having fun n enjoying. lolll wonder how dat happened den!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When did she go on the ship in the first episode?? As far as I remember there was no scene with the ship in the first episode. They were celebrating their father's due promotion in the house and then she went to the party with her Dad that turns out to be a farewell party for him. And she accidently meets Kabir in his party where she went thinking it was the party for her Dad. There was no scene on the ship. 😕

If you talking about the titles then I don't think it would be considered a blooper because they can shoot anywhere for the titles.

***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeap samething i was thinking
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina9

no sweety dere was one with her first appearance. u can go check da first episode if u want.😊

OMG!! You are right. It's the first scene. I apologize for suspecting in the first place as I could not recall that. Thanks for pointing that out. It is a blooper.😛

.Lina. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
she was preggy dats y. n i noe, i feel sad bout kabir too but dun u think azaan n afreen is a better couple?
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea she was pregnant! she was just having morning sickness..lol... 😃 but assumed that she was just feeling sea sick!