Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey.........actually i missed quite a few episodes of LRL n though i try to read d updates here its nt possible as im busy wid skool n stuff......so if anyone cud answer a few of my queries about d show....

why did sameera leave??
how did eagle enter KMA and how did Vidya die??
wer is SD now??
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adicoolnclassy

Hey.........actually i missed quite a few episodes of LRL n though i try to read d updates here its nt possible as im busy wid skool n stuff......so if anyone cud answer a few of my queries about d show....

why did sameera leave??   Actually, Her Father Was Killed And On Top Of That She, Sameera That Is, Was Mistreated By Her Fellow Cadets, She Felt Left Out.

how did eagle enter KMA and how did Vidya die?? It Is Not Known If Or How " Eagle" Indeed Had Entered K M A.

Vidya Apparently Died Of A Bomb Blast.

wer is SD now?? I Do Not Know  She Has Left K M A For The Head Quarters And Supposed To Be Tracking The " Eagle" With These Former Cadets Assisting Her As Special Task Force.

Edited by Manzz - 15 years ago
smart sam thumbnail
HEY GUIES I REALLY NEED UR HELP URGENTLY I WANTED TO SEE THE VIDEO WHEN RAJEEV N PRIYANKA CAME ON SBS FOR THE SPRCIAL EPISODE, I GOT THE VIDEO ON U TUBE EVERY THING GETS LOADED BUT THE SCREEN ONLY DOESN'T COME,SANA ALSO GAVE THE LINKS OF IT BUT THROUGH THAT ALSO IT DOESN'T GET LOADED,I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE MORE THAN TWO MONTHS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
GUIES HELP ME,IF NOT THE VIDEO COULD U JUST TELL ME THE QUESTIONS AND THE ANSWERS GIVEN
REPLY SOON😭
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smart sam

HEY GUIES I REALLY NEED UR HELP URGENTLY I WANTED TO SEE THE VIDEO WHEN RAJEEV N PRIYANKA CAME ON SBS FOR THE SPRCIAL EPISODE, I GOT THE VIDEO ON U TUBE EVERY THING GETS LOADED BUT THE SCREEN ONLY DOESN'T COME,SANA ALSO GAVE THE LINKS OF IT BUT THROUGH THAT ALSO IT DOESN'T GET LOADED,I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE MORE THAN TWO MONTHS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
GUIES HELP ME,IF NOT THE VIDEO COULD U JUST TELL ME THE QUESTIONS AND THE ANSWERS GIVEN
REPLY SOON😭

Check out the following thread for random/interview videos...

Other Videos: Events/Interviews/ Etc.
xXRzmastiXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Does Harshad Chopra Aka Ali Still Act In Left Right Left Or Not ??

Manzz thumbnail
No, He Does Not

Originally posted by: xXRzmastiXx

Does Harshad Chopra Aka Ali Still Act In Left Right Left Or Not ??

watch rajeev thumbnail
😭can somebody provide me the link 4 the fanfic "strange feeling called love" i m not able to find it....it's not even in the ff list Edited by watch rajeev - 15 years ago
TrulyAditi thumbnail
hi..........can sum1 pls tell me why sameera shroff left kma??.....i missed a couple of epis.........😛.....
Manzz thumbnail
I Think She Got Busy With Her New Serial Coming Up In  Star One.

So I Guess The Director And Scriptwriter Of  L R L,  Got Her Dad  Killed And She Went Back To Oversee The Work Of Her Dad.

And It Was Also Made Out That Sameera Was Unwanted By Her Fellow Cadets And Her Life Was Made Miserable. She Called Home And Got Her Dad To Pick Her Up. But He Got Killed In A Blast..

I Hope This Gist  And Tit Bit Helps You.

Originally posted by: adicoolnclassy

hi..........can sum1 pls tell me why sameera shroff left kma??.....i missed a couple of epis.........😛.....

Edited by Manzz - 15 years ago
TrulyAditi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manzz

I Think She Got Busy With Her New Serial Coming Up In  Star One.

So I Guess The Director And Scriptwriter Of  L R L,  Got Her Dad  Killed And She Went Back To Oversee The Work Of Her Dad.

And It Was Also Made Out That Sameera Was Unwanted By Her Fellow Cadets And Her Life Was Made Miserable. She Called Home And Got Her Dad To Pick Her Up. But He Got Killed In A Blast..

I Hope This Gist  And Tit Bit Helps You.

thanks so much...this was a great help but who planted the bomb??nwhat work will she oversee??