dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Moderator's Note:

WARNING TO ALL THE MEMBERS: Please refrain from making personal attacks on the subject or each other. You dislike Meera fair enough but that does not mean you call her names. Do NOT violate IF COC.

If another such post is found in this topic or the other topic, it WILL be CLOSED immediately.

PSF Dev. Team

😆

Psycho Meera
Yay, I'm Crazy: Meera
Remember Meera? That crazy actress who's publicity stunts would put even the Bhatts to shame? We've heard stories about her weird behaviour (read: abusing the media, slurring speech, etc) but recently, we got a firsthand taste of what she's all about.

Dressed in what looked like a double bedsheet and a few dried roses in her hair, Meera was spotted at a recent trial of Dhokha wearing glares through the entire film! She was also carrying a huge ugly bag parked between herself and the seat and her arms clutched around her legs.

Apart from constantly chattering and making a complete fool of herself, she also embarrassed poor Emraan Hashmi by constantly calling out to him from across the theatre. She even offered him a seat next to her, which he wisely rejected.

We think Meera needs help and pronto. Mahesh Bhatt should check her into rehab immediately!

😆.......

http://mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/september/163322.htm

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can u say issues and no tissues!!!! 😕
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeh lakri kab sudheray gi???
aur kisi say nahi tu reema say hi kuch seekh lay...lol
Edited by wini - 17 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh my God... is this article from an Indian paper? GOSH! Sari dunya me yeh orat Pakistan ko badnaam ker rahi hai... ullu.

Wini, you're right... Reema itni achi tarah baat kerti hai. At least she's not embarrassing.

Moderator's Note:

Refrain from attacking. No matter how much you dislike a person please don't call them names.

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago
maarsutiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh myy.. kya ho gaya hai iskoo??

Thanks for sharing
aliyaannum thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks for sharing the info 😊
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think she is the most disgusting person in the world..

sorry no offence 😳