karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey thnkuu sonia ..hehe aww this feels great first ever competion iv won hehe
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations!🤗

You know what is the best part about your banner.. ? :P the best part about it is that it includes all AWESOME people in it 😉 . Imran Abbas!!!☺️ Wow, I thank you for including him in the banner. He is the love of my life!☺️

and Ahsen Khan - He does pretty good acting. 😳 However, he is not topping my list of crushes. But, he is there.. in the end or somewhere LOL.. heh.

Vaneeza - She is superb indeed!😳 and Imaan Ali - well, Vaneeza and Imaan are my fav. models so I jus love you for includin 'em also in the banner 😃 .

and last but not the least.. a BIG THANK YOU for including ALIIIIIIIIIII ZAFAR in the banner..☺️☺️.. what more can I ask for, HEH. Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiii☺️.. myyyyyyy hubbyyyyyyyyyy☺️ 😆 . jus love him☺️!

congrats!!!! 😃
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shizajaved

Congratulations!🤗

You know what is the best part about your banner.. ? :P the best part about it is that it includes all AWESOME people in it 😉 . Imran Abbas!!!☺️ Wow, I thank you for including him in the banner. He is the love of my life!☺️

and Ahsen Khan - He does pretty good acting. 😳 However, he is not topping my list of crushes. But, he is there.. in the end or somewhere LOL.. heh.

Vaneeza - She is superb indeed!😳 and Imaan Ali - well, Vaneeza and Imaan are my fav. models so I jus love you for includin 'em also in the banner 😃 .

and last but not the least.. a BIG THANK YOU for including ALIIIIIIIIIII ZAFAR in the banner..☺️☺️.. what more can I ask for, HEH. Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiii☺️.. myyyyyyy hubbyyyyyyyyyy☺️ 😆 . jus love him☺️!

congrats!!!! 😃

awwwwwwwww thnkuu hehe im glad u like ti soo much awwwwwwwwwwwwww thnkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

aliyaannum thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats, i also voted for your banners 😛
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!! JUST LOVE THE BANNERS!!!! I am daring to say it is the best banner (s) that we ever had so far!! Great JOB!!!!