$PiCy_@NgEL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

does any of u think dat ashir is kinda startin 2 like hina.......or dat hina likez him....coz i do......god jus wen laiba n ashir got 2gether all da complicationz r startin agn......

can anyone tel me watz happenin in tpm in pak coz here itz a little behind n i seriousli cannot wait 2 find out.....

over here we jus finished wid da epi in wich laiba n faraz tel ashir 2 forgive selena.......n ashir getz angry wid em....n all dat....so watz goin on dere....

cheerz....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think hina likes aashir. they so don't look nice 2gether. sorry i'm in uk and we're only on the part where laiba get married 2 aashir and asks him for talaaq. i think the people in pakistan are on the same part as people UAE.
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i think hina likes ashir but hes not in USA they show sheri goes to laiba s home & tel her y dont need to wory about ashir hina us ka bohat khiyal rukhti hai aaaaaaaaaaaand i think sheri still not good with ashir laiba and others
ifffffff ashir get involved in hina then they really ruined the drama 😡
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah truee but i have a feeling ashir will start to liek hina arghh i think hina is sent by muddassir to ruin ashir and liba
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i feel sorry for celina now 😭 i mean yeh shes sorry and did any one see whn she went to muddasirs house to see her sister and her sister to away.......oh yeh and who is faraz going to do black magic on?
WISH107 thumbnail
i agree with jhondabipasha i also think that Hinat is sent by Muddasir. the way she acts like she emotionalize Ashir sooo much that he always agree to eat dinner with her.
$PiCy_@NgEL thumbnail
yeah i think johnanbipasha iz rite 2...i mean she doesnt care abt laibaz feelingz n jus abt her own.....im realli startin 2 hate her now.....n wat iz dat abt faraz doin black magic......??? has dat happened in da drama...???? and has sherry realli gone bad agn...????
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey guys yup ..hina to me is set by muddassir and omg faraaz doing black amgic i think its just for fun i dont think he'll realy do it 😕
$PiCy_@NgEL thumbnail
mann.....wat i dont understand is dat why does every guy in dis drama likes laiba......first shehzad, den mudassir n den sherry.....
n dat every girl in it likes aashir......first areeba....den minaal(kinda in da beginning) n now hina....
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r rite writer is really dumb person 😆 plzzzzzzzzzzz do anything different