I am so sad..Khwaish- SPOILER AHEAD - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Dulhanforever

I know it's very sad that Kabir died but I have a feeling that the viewers will also like Azaan when he comes to realize that Afreen isn't so bad and when he finally falls in love with her. I will also be sad to see Saniya seperated from Azaan but what's an Ekta Kapoor Drama without Tragedy?

i agree. i'm sure that sania will become negative and come back to seperate afreen and azaan. that 's what happens in all ekta serials. a ekta serail called kumkum has the same story line like Khwaish. i have a feeling that kabir will be back after azaan and afreen fall for each other.

maha_786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why all the heroes have 2 die den cum bck in a differnt role and person and personality, I really like Kabir in Khwaish but i did not like him in KKSBKBT and Karaam Apna Apna he was over acting on dose dramaz in dis 1 he really rocks
May Allah Bless him
😉
Dulhanforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well about kabir coming back..I don't think that Kabir himself can come back...they pretty much sealed that story line...and since Muslims don't believe in re-incarnation...thats not going to happen either. Unless...There is another guy who looks like Kabir, I don't see many possibilities.

I like the idea that Saniya will become negative...perhaps she will use Naz too since Naz is not so fond of Afreen. But I really can't wait to see the Afreen-Azaan pair...there are definitely some good possibilities, story-line wise!
fatim1 thumbnail
I am just sop mad at EKTA for Killing Afreen first love, which also happened to be her Husband and father of her first child....gosh she is soo cruel...it just runined the whole drama for me...
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dgba

i agree. i'm sure that sania will become negative and come back to seperate afreen and azaan. that 's what happens in all ekta serials. a ekta serail called kumkum has the same story line like Khwaish. i have a feeling that kabir will be back after azaan and afreen fall for each other.

I didn't know whether it was going to be kumkum or ghar ek mandir, but it looks like Azaan marries her out of guilt. So ridiculous..and it would be incredibly awkard for a man who was buried to come back from the dead. But God knows what goes on in Ekta's mind. I do love the director though--dealt with the topic very sensitively, almost made me cry. Everyone acted really well, even Azaan.

PS- Kumkum is not an Ekta show, that's why it is still somewhat interesting!

Dulhanforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoopkinarey

I didn't know whether it was going to be kumkum or ghar ek mandir, but it looks like Azaan marries her out of guilt. So ridiculous..and it would be incredibly awkard for a man who was buried to come back from the dead. But God knows what goes on in Ekta's mind. I do love the director though--dealt with the topic very sensitively, almost made me cry. Everyone acted really well, even Azaan.

PS- Kumkum is not an Ekta show, that's why it is still somewhat interesting!

HAHA...I agree its going to be very difficulty to bring back a dead man but who knows?!?! Ekta should start making some Science Fiction stories...she'd be really good at it!!!