I am so sad..Khwaish- SPOILER AHEAD

dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I always knew Kabir was going to die, but not so soon. I am depressed!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadab50 thumbnail

me too they shoed so romatic then this its too hard to belive its a drama still i was cring and sad but i had the feeling this going to happned totday becze they showing tomuch abt kabir yestrday

thaks
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I AM GOING TO KILL EKTA
I KNEW SHE WILL KILL HIM
!!!!!!!!!! 😑
I KNEW THAT ALREADY
I WILL......... 😑
fatim1 thumbnail
Man Ekta stupid always ruins a nice show, She killed Kabir..and now its going to be same old plot.

I am really disappointed with this drama direction, if they wanted Azaan and Afreen together, than they should have never married Afreen with Kabir....the viewers really like Kabir.
Tanvin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
bohut bura hua.... 😭

but isn't that the truth of life.....i mean when we are so happy and we think that Allah has given us everything than Allah takes our test by taking something or someone precious from us... i think this is the truth of life.... this aspect of the drama seems to be very realistic... lets see what happens next...
Edited by Tanvin - 17 years ago
Dulhanforever thumbnail
I know it's very sad that Kabir died but I have a feeling that the viewers will also like Azaan when he comes to realize that Afreen isn't so bad and when he finally falls in love with her. I will also be sad to see Saniya seperated from Azaan but what's an Ekta Kapoor Drama without Tragedy?
femina1 thumbnail
I Agree with Tanvin we never know wat will happen in the next 5 mins so cherish the present time and try to do as much as you can as who knows about tomorrow there is no point of thinking of tomorrow a lot as it is a big question mark! Nothing happens without Allah's will why he does things and the purpose of them are always a question but when we tests us he also guides us on the right path and that path always leads to him!
Thinking about why things happened is no point the point is to learn/lead yourself on the straight path to Allah. No matter what happens!

iloveme thumbnail
oMg i wa s l ike ballign ym eyes out enven thougt i kno wthat it is a drama man that stupid anut she probbly did this all 😑
HPCRAZY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatim1

Man Ekta stupid always ruins a nice show, She killed Kabir..and now its going to be same old plot.

I am really disappointed with this drama direction, if they wanted Azaan and Afreen together, than they should have never married Afreen with Kabir....the viewers really like Kabir.

I totally agree with you.I just loved Kabir-Afreen jodi.It's just not fair to us Kabir fans😭😭😭

-Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
his death came wayyyyyyyyyyy too soon 😭 😭 😭
ekta ruined another good show