camomille thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I just Aug 29 video and Kabir has died. What a shock!! I didn't think they could have actually killed him. I figured he would have been in an accident after watching yesterday's episode, but not this! I wonder which way the story will twist.

Maybe Afreen will find out she is pregnant and then one of the younger brothers (maybe Azan) will marry her??

What do you all think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The concept is that Kabir dies and Afreen marries Azaan because she is pregnant. I am moving your topic to PSF because SONY is behind, it would be better if you discuss this with the people who are ahead, watching ARY episodes 😊
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehe its not really a shocker cuz this was meant to happen
fatim1 thumbnail
Well I am not shock, but i am really disappointed and mad at Ekta concepts. She ruined a really nice drama for the viewers, Kabir and Afreen had a cute relationship which was liked by the viewers.

They just killed Kabir very abruptly, if they wanted to Azaan to have the lead than they should have never made afreen and kabir married. Now its going to be typical story, Afreen and Azaan do not like each other, they will be force to marry since she is pregnant with their son child. There will be alot of resentment, and Afreen will suffer alot, and then Finally Azaan and Afreen will fall in love with each other.

What a dumb twist in the plot. I have all the interest in this play....oh well..it just a drama...life is much more than a mere play i guess.
camomille thumbnail
I agree with you Fatim1. That is why I was shocked, I didn't think it would have been done in such an abrupt manner. The story line just seems like a repeat of other dramas. But maybe Ekta might surprise us. 😊
fatim1 thumbnail
camamille..i dont think there are any surprises left in this drama, right from the begining we knew what will happen to kabir. I dont understand why Ekta tell the whole story of the drama in her intros....back in old days we would never know drama story, however, now the main plot of the drama is revealed before its even aired on the channel...strange isnt it.

Anyways, there are no more suprises, its doing to be one draging tale, or may be Afreen will see Kabir look alike and will think him as her hubby...oh well i dont care anymore.
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not suprised but the story seems soo much llike kumkum