Imran abbas interview with Angeline malik

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Have any one of u watched imran abbas interview in NOT FOR ANGELS WITH ANGELINE MALIK,quite good,but imran...........watch it urself,it would repeated at indus vision any day at night at 12 may be.....😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dun have this channel here in Europe. Can you give us a short summary about it?
taurean thumbnail
short summary?ah let me try
taurean thumbnail
OK,it start as angeline praised him alot,as this is the man for whom i have been asked by almost every grl to take interview...imran just smiled on all this..then she asked that what's the reason that i never noticed u that u dont look bad in drama while u being angry,and imran said O its very THANKS TO ALLAH mian,for making like this[he was a lil hubble]and then said i m trying hard to atleast look bad when i m angry in the scene,but it doesn't happen most of the time

then angeling asked her[quite great questions she has got]tht what's the matter u have started so well,and worked in good productions,with good scripts,not working anymore,i used to watch u in soap kinda things...
Imran said "I DONT think so i m only doing soaps,infact i have done only two soaps,one i did 3,4 yr back the indian one i m doing right now"

Angeline said no i m not talking about SOAPS but i m talking about dramas,that are look like soaps with "dha,dha"affect,.........they are not proper soaps but they are not original pakistani drama too[hehe quite complicated question she asked 😉 ]
Imran was like,"hmm ya u r right,but i did these drams bcos of their story and ABOVE all bcos producers were offering me good money"
Angeline was"ooooo SO BASICALLy u minting money?
Imran was"kya matlab hai,we all do everything for money,dont u?"
Angeline"Ya WE all do for making money,but plzz Imran do one serial or drama which could earn u a big name or atleast ppl always remember u for this role or drama,otherwise they will forget u"
Imran was smiling and with funny actions with his hands said"O no problem,bhool jaye,bhool jaye mujhe koi masla nehi[like i damn care]mujhe koi shok nehi hai,k mei makran[the hot area of pakistan with bad facilities]division mei ja kar 2 month k liye mehnat kar kar k koi character karo,mei kabhee nehi karo ga,i m very happy for what eva i m doing right now..."
then she said" remember Imran i had taken u in my serial in Ambulance and u really amazed me at that time,and i got impress by u?"
IMRAN "o REALLY how?
taurean thumbnail
oh sorry light gone..its continue by the way.i will write the rest of the details later...cia
saba23 thumbnail
can someone plzzz post ir plz...the video
alisha_jalpari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks a lot for updating the interview,
you have no clue how nice of you it is to take your personal time and do all this for us...

Thhanks alooot
taurean thumbnail
nema problema yar,its ok...yar pura interview likha tha,but light chale gaye...and as u know post karnay se pehlay he sab erase ho gaya...
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG.. How could I.. How could I miss Imran? 😭