toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Everyone

Welcome to DOTW.Since the Finale is almost here thought we can discuss that..ok so here goes.....

Do you like this Format of Choosing  Top 4 scorers and letting them play Quarterfinals and Semifinals and then Choosing Top3 for the finals ? why?

*Updated*

In the previous Antakshari with adults they just choose top 3 teams and let them play with eliminated team replaced by next highest scorers from their team...., but now they have given the top 4 another chance to play and then choose top three so my question is wether u like the old format or the new one.hope itz clear.😊

Please do eloborate on why u say Yes or No.... like a debate....😊

Edited by toli - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~PuNk PrInCeSs~ thumbnail
no..i don't like the concept..the should have let the top 4 scorers of each zone play against each other n get the best team out of the four..n then hold the finals with the top team from each zone...i like this format better because in other cases in the finals they might not get the best team coz their opponents were tougher..this way they can find out the best..hope u get what i mean..wil clarify my point soon
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I kinda dont get ur question...Could u like explain it a little? 😳 😳
toli thumbnail
Princess u were right abt Confusing me....

Ok I Like like this Format for the kids coz we can see tremendous improvement in the kids in the Quarter finals,they play with some confidence and by the time we get to finals it will be very interesting coz the teams in finals will play even better.
SRKRULEZZZ thumbnail
I think the format of which the adult played was more appropriate

this format doesnt suit and above all, doenst make much sense 😆
~PuNk PrInCeSs~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: toli

Princess u were right abt Confusing me....

Ok I Like like this Format for the kids coz we can see tremendous improvement in the kids in the Quarter finals,they play with some confidence and by the time we get to finals it will be very interesting coz the teams in finals will play even better.

lol..whenever i try 2 explain something i always end up confusing the other person..😆😆will edit my post soon
hardic thumbnail
as per my opinion i liked the format of little star series

first of all more people are included
& everyone will get chance to prove them

In prevoius format top scorer have to wait for long time,they did not get practice of the rounds thats why East ki aan mother-daughter jodi lost otherwise they are too good
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great topic lydia...if we to have the debate i would think that most would go ahead for the seconder concept and i agree the newer concept in thelittle stars  is lot better. the reason being that there are more chances for more people and more rounds and more fun for us  the viewers.I also think that when anyone who is competitive if giving the chance  will make the best use of the second chance and hence you  get tosee better gameplay the second time around .

But on the other side I would like to say that the first concept was equally good. That was the first step and building block to the new and improved version in the little stars. When experimenting its always easier to first make the adults the guinea pigs as that way you know whether tis working or not. In my opinion kids are a little difficult medium to start something new but always a good medium to build upon.According to me the first is the real concept and the second is only an improvisation . I really ATGC due to this as there is always new and innovative things along with constant strive for variations and additions.

I hope i got this topic right 😳

toli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

I kinda dont get ur question...Could u like explain it a little? 😳 😳

Sorry For not explaining the question right Saara ,I have updated the question hope u get my Question please do reply with ur Side on this..

@ Priya u got the Question right and I kinda see ur point too.

@ Hardic i have to disagree with you,All the teams were there in the finals so did see what changes had been made and could have adapted

@Srkrulezz  I know sometimes the Kids series is confusing and some rounds really don't make any sense,But we get to hear lot of songs thatz good..Even I liked the Adult version it Was fast ,but again I fell for kids this Format is good

Sry I am a Libra Cannot stick to a Point...😆😊

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice discussion topic Lydia... I will be back with my answers...