Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Minnie

Neha was foolish even to consider marrying Abhi.That guy lives drinks and eats Simran and can't get her out of his system.Actually he is doing to Neha exactly what he did to Simran though he doesn't relise it.Neha too knew he loved Simran and she loved him in return so I dodn't know what made her marry him in the first place.Neha even thanked Simran for bringing her and Abhi together inspite of loving him herself!!!!!!!!

How stupid can you get!!!!! 😡

well said, may I further add that Abhi is staqrting to look like Simran too.😃

RS87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
in the epi before this neha showed some really over jealous behaviour..like when abhi and neha were goin to bed she was tring to get all phyisical and told abhi tt she read in the bks tt it was ok to have a phy relationship aft 3mths into e pregnancy,..but abhi said no and tt she has to listen to simran and refrain frm such things if she wats the baby to be safe..and neha satrts gettin all upset wid simran..i mean she shld know better tt simran has said that for HER own child's safety...like she already had a miscarrige she shld listen to the docs at least now...instead she thinks tt simran has this wickedly schemed plan in which she is tryin to keep abhi away frm neha..like pls gimmie a break...simran took on the responibility of bein her ex hubby's wife's doc...tt shows how hard she has tried to put her own feelings away n how unselfish she is already...and it was a abhi who decidied to ask simran to the party..it was abhi who sang the song to simran at the party and it was abhi who always goes to simran for advice n support and also to be her support...not simran...so neha shld stop gettin overly jealous wid simran and start realisin tt it is her own husband who always needs simran...i am so sorry if my views are totally nonsense and don make sense but i jus tot i wld like to share them...tnx for bearin wid dem...😃