smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
I read this news thing on Mid-day and it said that Neha will die and a new doc will come and be a love interest for Simran....what will happen now?
they sure love to copy ekta and drag on this serial!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamanns thumbnail

Thank God Ajai Sinha is not exta kapoor...this serial would have been totally unwatchable by now .... there are times it gets tedious. but on the whole it is the most watchable one..

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree on that one.Plus inspite of being very good,all the characters have very beleivable flaws and none of them are perfect which is such a refreshing change and the best quality about this show.
rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree on this one. i find astitva a very natural and real life story. infact its a pleasure to see the star cast in simple and decent clothes with no heavy jewellery and astuff likethat. astitva is one serial any normal human can relate to. there are sio many character shades which i am sure evey person would have at sdome point in time idfdentified self with the character on screen.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya everything is true that it is a great serial. But they are now depicting simran as a very rude, selfish and temper filled woman. Its very difficult to see a character like simran having such shades in life.
Sakshi thumbnail

Where has Manas disappeared ? Will he accompany Riya to US ?

jprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. I think Astitva is one of the better soaps on tv.
Slick Chick thumbnail

no i disagree with u on that komal, i think neha is nice, she is too patient. Simran needs to sort herself out and stop being so rude and selfish

n yeah i agree astitva is a very good serial, they need to stop draggin one topic though!!!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What i find most refreshing about the serial is that all the characters are essentially good human beings with very beleivable human flaws..........Just like any normal person around.
Neil thumbnail

I believe that the writer, director and producer of this show has one objective to dipict woman as strength, power and fighter for her existance.

Like Padma, Anandi and Kavita if they show Neha or Urmila died they will defeat the whole purpose of Astitva Ek Prem Kahani. They have maitained the objective of this series so far.

If they will kill Neha or Urmila then this series will become another Hindi film story of "rona tona" type series.