Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddhima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
gosh.......i started cryign when i teh scene took place...the scene bet raj and cadets ws amazing,specially bet hima dn naina.......... 😭

ufff...rajeev si toooo gud an actor.... 😭 ...bt teh end was sad..theyshnt have doen this..theyshd have sent him with all pride and dignity from teh serial....and who teh hell were teh shooters...dnt tell me they were teh conspirers coz they shd be happr tht raj is going to jail.. 😑 😭
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Todays episode was very emotional.
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: farislove

U mean they showed the blast of the car in today's episode, if it's the blast of the car, so it's right, it's the end 😭

Yes they showed the blast and he is no more😭the cadets did a lot in the last moments

soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys...i dont think he died...i think he might have jumped out before the blast...becasue i think he blasted the jeep...why will he kill himself? doesnt make sense...!! he may want the bad guys to think he is dead...so he blasted the jeep...may leave proof tht he was there also...but im pretty optimistic...i dont think he died...!!

id like to imagine he kept his promise to naina and ran away...and is working from the outside...just like rajeev is working from the outside..lol..tht he isnt there...

very emotinal epi..i really liked it! dont be so disheartened till you actually see him...his "face" dead..!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: soooperfan

guys...i dont think he died...i think he might have jumped out before the blast...becasue i think he blasted the jeep...why will he kill himself? doesnt make sense...!! he may want the bad guys to think he is dead...so he blasted the jeep...may leave proof tht he was there also...but im pretty optimistic...i dont think he died...!!

id like to imagine he kept his promise to naina and ran away...and is working from the outside...just like rajeev is working from the outside..lol..tht he isnt there...

very emotinal epi..i really liked it! dont be so disheartened till you actually see him...his "face" dead..!

No, it's the ending of Captain Rajveer, he died, take these words from me 😭

They will not show his face dead, coz Rajeev has not shoot for a death scene, but it's the ending, I am very sure 😭

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago
delo thumbnail

They will not show his face dead, coz Rajeev has not shoot for a death scene, but it's the ending, I am very sure 😭

Ya as Zee said..they wont show his face..cause they will tell the audience that the body was charred...It was his last episode and I dont think he will be back tomorrow or in the future...He preferred dying rathar than spending 14 years in jail for a crime he had not committed..

friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wht a horrible ending 😑

a gr8 character dying in humiliation 😑
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well...if they arent going to show more of rajeev or rajveer...then i do like the end...its good rajeev hasnt shot a death scene...! in my head id like to imagine, tht he wont be there on the show anymore...but his character is still alive and will be working from outside kma...we wont see him...tht is very very sad...but id like his character to remain alive and free...

delo thumbnail

well...if they arent going to show more of rajeev or rajveer...then i do like the end...its good rajeev hasnt shot a death scene...! in my head id like to imagine, tht he wont be there on the show anymore...but his character is still alive and will be working from outside kma...we wont see him...tht is very very sad...but id like his character to remain alive and free...

I too would like to see that...

diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I wish ur words becomes true..😭😭..i can't stop crying😭....why why why dj's ended Raj's character that way😭...this is end of lrl for me...😭.....