high school musical2

simpleL0VE38 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey everyone!๐Ÿ˜› i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry if this is already posted๐Ÿ˜ณ and feel free to close down this topic, but i just watched HSM2๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†it was AWESOME!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ FABULOUS!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ mind-blowing, amazing, impressive, cool๐Ÿ˜Ž, magnificent, astonishing, awe-inspiring, thrilling, heart-stirring, fantastic, smashing, and beautiful because nice just isn't good enough๐Ÿ˜†

1.what'd you guys think of it?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2.what was your fav. song(s)?

3.which movie was better the first one or second?

Edited by mike00rules - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Live_N_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i couldnt watch it
i wont be able to untill tomrrow
Edited by riyadesai - 17 years ago
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've seen it with mii lil sister who seems to be in love with the movie and Zac..but as for me it was ight I guess..didnt like it as much as the 1st one..but I gotta say Ashleys acting was fantastic
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1.) I just loved the movie. I was so excited to watch it when it was about to start I screamed about 10 times, I just could'nt believe I was actually about to watch it after waiting for so long (I know I sound like an idiot but I'm in love with this movie; I skipped a party to watch it). I'm hoping there's going to be a third one.

2.) I loved all of the songs but my most favorites were - You Are The Music In Me (Troy and Gabriella Version) , I Gotta Go My On Way and Everyday.

3.) A very ,very ,very hard question. It' so hard to choose - In the first one most of the characters didn't step out of their box, but in the second one the characters are just out there and you get to know them better. I would have to say I like both of them equally.
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
We actually have a topic for HSM2 reviews and discussions as a sticky topic, so please talk about it there as much as you guys would like
Here is the link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/706328

-Topic Closed-
๐Ÿ˜ณ