Slick Chick thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guyz,

I WANT TO KNOW WHT UR OPINIONS ARE ON SIMRAN, I THINK MANAS WAS RIGHT TELLING HER OFF. FIRSTLY SHE IS A HYPOCRITE, AS SHE IS TELLING MANAS THAT WHAT HE WAS DOIN IS WRONG WITH RIYA, BUT DIDN'T SHE DO THE SAME WITH MANU??? N HER INTERFERENCE IN ABHI'S AND NEHA'S LIFE IS ALSO REALLY BAD!!! I THINK SHE IS LONELY N FRUSTRATED!!! JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS THINKING OF ABHI AGAIN, DOESN'T MEAN MANAS SHOULD THINK ABOUT URMILLA TOO.... I WAS GLAD WHEN HE TOLD HER OFF.....WHAT DO U GUYZ SAY??

LET ME KNOW!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What did she do with Manu?? I'm sorry but am I missing something here??
zeus thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chik,

I completely agree. Somehow this unnecessary tiffs and stretching of feelings making me think that Ekta Kapoor is taking over this serial too..

Zeus

zeus thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Having feelings is one thing, and acting on them is another thing. Remember, all these are supposed to be mature characters, in their late 30s, not some college teens. They should think about what impact their actions have on others. Simran, who is supposed to be a know-all lady, interferes with Abhi's life over and over again, and one cant expect Neha to "understand" their relationship. At the same time, for Manas, it is a refreshing change, and he is angry because everyone expects him to continue playing God. (this had happened to Simran too.).

Bottomline, either there is a big change coming, so stage is being set; OR writer/director do not know (yet) how to take it from here.

Zeus.

abladabla thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel Simran is at fault. She also decided to marry Manu at the time when Abhi was available and wanted her back in his life and she many times gave more importance to Abhi and Manu used to feel bad about it. Didn't Urmila also ditch Manas..? When Simran says she cannot forget what Abhi did to her, how can she expect Manas to forget what Urmila did to her. He was helping Urmila out didn't mean he was going to marry her again. Simran also helped Abhi and praised him for his musafir contributions but she never married him. Moreover Manas always supported her in her decisions and now Simran doesn't want to do that, why..? I think she is acting a bit selfish now..
3283 thumbnail

She is such a (i don't have a word).......i stopped watching the show......i think she overacts and that annoys me.....sorry to the ppl who didn't like my comment.....i just come here and sometimes read the update.....so yeh i know what's happening.....

Simran is a hypocrite.....the conclusion

Sakshi thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Yes Simran is a hypocrite. and its great Manas told her as much. Now as we all agree that in this instance Simran is wrong and Manas is correct, loss of friendsip is for Manas too.

And when we say that they are most looked up as regards to a " friendship relationship", dont you think there should ahve been a far mature undertsainding of each other, where Simran failed to understand Manas's need of some person or what he is going thru in his life.

Secondly, I think if Simran and Manas would have spoken to each other in much more mature manner rather than a confrontative mode, I am sure both of them would have seen what is best for each other.

Well this happens in most of the real life relartionships. Friends I guess we should take a learning from this to make our life better.

Yo,Sakshi as always ...

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Simran is definitely behaving unlike her. She is getting shades of selfishness, rudeness etc. She is definitely interfering too much in abhi and neha's married life. She is responsible for all the tiffs they have in their married life.

Manas was also rude to Simran. I dont agree to the fact that manas is right. Ya he got into a relationship with riya. But he had to open up with simran and talk to her with a right attitude. When simran told him what he was doing is wrong, his ego got hurt. This happened bcos heart of hearts, he knows he is doing injustice to urmila. Then where was the reason for him to scream at simran saying you are also doing something wrong. Its like tit for tat. Manas 's character has diminished to a large extent after that.

Neha is definitely right in her thoughts. Which wife will tolerate the existance of another woman in her husband's life? She is actually in hold of her temper after she saw simran's reaction at astha's birthday party. She is getting more and more insecure and definitely simran should understand that and move away from their life.