Partial Highlight 20 December 2004

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
(I just saw a little bit from the middle somewhere so will post that.)

Mr. Mathur is very worried since Simran seems to have taken the entire running of the hospitals in her hands. She leaves early in the morning and returns late at night. He is discussing this problem with Rashmi. Rashmi tells him that he should not overly worry but he gives her a big lecture about children being the world to their parents and they worry when they see their kids upset.

Suddenly Abhi walks in and asks Mr. Mathur if he can help out. Mr. Mathur tells him that this is time to be worried about his own family rather than worry about Simran.

Neha is talking to Poonam who is raving about her work as nurse at the Astha children's hospital and also how great Simran is. Neha tells her that people are different in their dealings in private and professional lives. What Simran is in the professional world, need not be true in private. She tells her something about reading books on unborn children.

(Well that is it, dont know what happened before this or after this 😭)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks arti. That was pretty good and really nice of you to take your time on updating that part. Thanks a bunch again.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Arti.This is so nice & thoughtful of you.But don't you think that they are stretching the things a bit too far?? I mean this tiff between Simran & MAnas......it seems so unnecessary!!
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yep minnie it is unnecessary! and tanks a lot ARTI! u r da best!😛
sanya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks arti, i think simran is now portrayed a bit irritatingly...i hope she never again try to help out neha and abhi, they dont deserve it, especially neha, let simran just look after herself...