Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amara_ch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: terepehloomein

our women got rights like voting...they've been wearing whatever and saying whatever doing whatever since God knows when...

you got voting rights 1920........ by wearing you mean showing yourself naked. women are really working hard in america to get their rights. spend all their money in victoria secrest.

terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes actually my parents are, not me because you have to be 18 to vote and i'm 15
terepehloomein thumbnail
no women don't walk around naked
they have on tanks and shorts capris or pants or sleeved clothes
and victoria's secret is a lingerie and bra store
so whats wrong with spending money on bras, and when ur married lingerie?
terepehloomein thumbnail
and they're not working hard for rights because they already have full rights
amara_ch thumbnail

Yes actually my parents are, not me because you have to be 18 to vote and i'm 15

tell me when she become president. oh she is going win because you gave women rights.

terepehloomein thumbnail
she may win...or she may not..its all in Gods plan..

and a woman can stand up for president anytime..like condoleeza rice is deciding to run nex election

i have a question is it considered a right for muslim woman to dance in front of men old, young, or even married?
amara_ch thumbnail

and a woman can stand up for president anytime..like condoleeza rice is deciding to run nex election

i have a question is it considered a right for muslim woman to dance in front of men old, young, or even married?

we did had woman as prime minister. we have women in government than any country in the world. in America women never been president. most of my teacher said who are american men that they don't want women as president. what you like to say about this.

no women are not considered to dance infront of men. but any women wants do it we cannot stop her from doing it.

amara_ch thumbnail

and they're not working hard for rights because they already have full rights

don't tell me how many rights women have in america because as i know women don't get same pay as men in most of jobs.

sadia123 thumbnail
terepehloomein wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------
dancing infront of men old,young or even married is not a right but is a persons own choice...its up to a person to decide wats right n wats wrong
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
terepehloomein amara and everyone else...just chill

its culture more than religion that limits women's rights.

Islam has given women a lot of liberty and rights and that too long before other religions...its just that ppl misinterpret it, or moulanas wrongly preach it...or culture causes women to become subservient.

either way, this topic is getting closed