does it happens everywhere,, but Y?

rose_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

U know wat guys,,does it happens everywhere or only at my home,,,infact I have sister, who is very talented(she sings awsumely) and have such GREAT VICE,,,and she can be really good singer for Pakistan and I know It happen a lot that due to ur religion and values of ur family u cant sing at international because In Islam a women should stay at home(my family is a religious family),,,I feel very bad for her that y is that so since she is great!!! But she also wants to be doctor (her marks are above 97%which I can never get 🤣) ,,

but my question is that ''Y A WOMEN DONT HAVE FREEDOM TO DECIDE!!! even if we dont want to agree but the reality is that in Pakistan a women is not less than a servent,,,

wat do u think???

Edited by rose_love - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well i'm a christian... i don't know why muslims don't give women rights...ur religion jus gives rights to men
like multiple wives..wear anything stuff like that
terepehloomein thumbnail
i feel srry for y'all muslim ladies

i wish i could hear ur sister's voice...and i wish y'all could loosen up and let her sing
amara_ch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: terepehloomein

i feel srry for y'all muslim ladies

i wish i could hear ur sister's voice...and i wish y'all could loosen up and let her sing

don't feel sorry for us feel for your self because even in America their don't women all rights.

Edited by amara_ch - 17 years ago
amara_ch thumbnail

well i'm a christian... i don't know why muslims don't give women rights...ur religion jus gives rights to men
like multiple wives..wear anything stuff like that

just tell me how many christian country gave all their women rights. i hope you can answer this question.

Edited by amara_ch - 17 years ago
terepehloomein thumbnail

Originally posted by: amara_ch

just tell me how many christian country gave all their women rights. i hope you can answer this question.

it all depends on their culture like here in the usa a woman can do anything but if a christian is in pakistan they're not gonna go against their culture like shalwar kameez's and stuff...

and anyways here (usa) women have any right a man has...

u can read urself http://www.usacitylink.com/usa/declaration.html

and i wouldn't ever feel srry for myself, even if muslims succeeded in taking over the world (khuda na karay) when i have true salvation with Jesus

cutie_zayma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well terepehloomein it is more cutlre then religon muslim women had rights 1400 years ago were as u western society just gave rights to women some 100 years ago
terepehloomein thumbnail
ok what rights did u muslims give to your women 1400 hundred years ago?....a choice of what color their hijab could be...or wait maybe to wear nailpolish during namaz?
terepehloomein thumbnail

our women got rights like voting...they've been wearing whatever and saying whatever doing whatever since God knows when...

Edited by terepehloomein - 17 years ago
amara_ch thumbnail

it all depends on their culture like here in the usa a woman can do anything but if a christian is in pakistan they're not gonna go against their culture like shalwar kameez's and stuff...

and anyways here (usa) women have any right a man has...

u can read urself http://www.usacitylink.com/usa/declaration.html

and i wouldn't ever feel srry for myself, even if muslims succeeded in taking over the world (khuda na karay) when i have true salvation with Jesus

i read this declaration million times. Can you tell me are you electing a woman president next year.