dhaddaabhinav thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i have just started watching astitva from 6 months .. i loved it but i am so eager to watch it from the beginning. can anyone help me if i can get full recorded serial on video or cds ?

please do answer

thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

You may be able to read some updates from here:

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/Astitva_zee_tv/files/

you will have to join the group though. hope this helps to some extent!

perveen thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhaddaabhinav

i have just started watching astitva from 6 months .. i loved it but i am so eager to watch it from the beginning. can anyone help me if i can get full recorded serial on video or cds ?

please do answer

thanks

it started from where abhi was a photographer and his sister came to simrans hospital for her first child delivery abhi saw her and took some photo of her with telling her....abhi started to fall for her but she new that there was a lot of age gap there and didnt agree so abhi would sit out side her hospital and wait for her seeing all this she started to see abhi and finaly fell in love with him when abhi and simrans parents found out they went mad and did not agree for the weddind so simran and abhi got registered married with out everyone blessing......then abhi mother never accepted simran as her daughter in law and always had something against her to cause a problem in the house.........then they moved out and kiran use to work for abhi and later abhi started to have an affair with her and then she got pregnant........kiran oborts the child and then later on in the drama simran discovers obout abhi and kirans affair and catches him red handed..........with alll the problems and stress she goes to labour early and delivers astha 7 mnts.........anfd thenthe rest is history.........but the main problem was abhi mother who created all the mess in the first place and thats why abhi and simran split up..........