imran abbas new drama "koi lamha...'

bla bla bla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
There r so many fans of Imran abbas over here (my favourite tooπŸ˜ƒ) but i was wondering that no one has written any thing about his new drama called 'koi lamha gulab ho".da drama seems 2 b amazing. but the most shocking thing 4 me was that imran abbas is shown 2 b suffering from blood cancer. I will give the brief review 4 those who have missed. Imran abbas (shehriyar, nick name sherry) likes a girl who works in his office. Sherry's mother ( samina peerzada) also works in that office. ( i guess she is the boss in the office) Da grl whom sherry likes is faiqa ( naheed shabir) .she belongs 2 a middle class family. She has 2 younger sisters rabia and soni. she has a brother as well. he is married and is living separately. Faiqa's bhabhi is a kind of typical evil bhabhi, she taunts a lot. faiqa is da main supporter of her family. her father had an accident and she needed money so her madam (sherry's mother) gave her the money but with a "sharrt".She asked faiqa 2 sign a blank paper. Faiqa's father is fine now. Afterwards She (samina peerzada) told faiqa the whole story, "that sherry has blood cancer😭. She wants him 2 get married. he agreed but with a condition that the grl should b told aout his problem. she went 2 many people 2 look 4 grl but all rejected when they come 2 know about sherry's cancer. sherry's mother says that her son is so fair and the world is so unfair😭. sherry's mother tells faiqa that she has to marry sherry as sherry likes her and become mother of sherry's child as soon as possible. then after sherry's death she has 2 leave da baby and sherry's home. that is da "sharrt". her madam (sherry's mother) also said 2 her that she will give enough money 2 her so that she can start a new life, can marry any one she likes. but she would have no relation with da child. now faiqa is in a state of mind as 2 wat she should do.bcoz she and her cousin like each other (seems 2 b ) .but she thinks that if she doesn't agree 2 whatever her madam has said she will b called as "ahsaan faramosh".then she agrees 2 da deal. it is decided between sherry's mother and faiqa that their deal will b kept secret. faiqa's family will not b told anything.even sherry wont b told anything.then afterwards sherry's mother told sherry that faiqa came home 2 meet u.but sherry is like trying 2 ignore this.then sherry's mom said that if she is coming towards u then let her come.sherry says:"mey usey buhat pasand karta hon lekin mama mey aisa nahi chahta, mey nahi chahta ke mey us ki ankhon mey khawab saja kar usey rone ke lye chor jaon".now faiqa is trying 2 have friendship with sherry.she puts a rose in a file and put that file on sherry's table( in office ). sherry asks faiqa that who has put that rose. she said that she put it. then she said ;"shayad aap ko acha nhi laga". sherry replies:"muje to buhat acha laga , thank u". and their friendship gets stronger. faiqa younger sister likes a guy who is doctor and he was taking care of his father when he was in hospital.he came with his elder sister for rabia's 'rishta'.Rabia's mother almost agrees. (actually i havent seen da drama from 1st episode par jahan se mey ne dekhna shru kya hai wo story mey ne likh di hai)it comes on hum tv on mon,tue,wed at 8 pm pak timeand repeats at 1 am pak time. sorry if da review is written awkwardly bcoz its da first time i am writing da review of any drama. if any one wants 2 correct anything in da review then most welcome. samina peerzada's character is half evil half angel....lolz.and sherry is a depressed but very decent guy.its title song is sung by hadiqa kiani and ahmed jahanzeb,its also amazing.plz do leave ur comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amara_ch thumbnail
i watched this drama on ptv prime 2 years ago. its really old drama.
bla bla bla thumbnail
@amara_ch i never knew that.i thought its a new one.
bla bla bla thumbnail
^^^ nahiiiiiiiiiii. kheir mere liye to naaya hai. πŸ˜†
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it's old and is based on a serial from Khwateen Digest
taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m also watching it for the first time,but i know its repeated........just look at imran he is shining like moon in it πŸ˜‰ .........uuuuuuuffffffffffff my GOD kya koi itna bhee khubsurat lag sakta hai...................SUB HAN ALLAH
sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar buhat purana darma hai yeh tu πŸ˜†
bla bla bla thumbnail
πŸ˜† mey ne itni kushi kushi ye topic banaya tha k ksi ko is drama ka pata nhi ho ga. πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Par yahan to meri hii besti hoey ja rahi hai.sab yehi bata rahe hain ke ye old drama hai. 😍 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†