pakistan people clik here

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey gus ok i live in the u.k and i was watching the nadia khan show and she showed pictures of girls and boys in clibs wearing ..like well what can i say the girls were half naekd and omg at the end there was a kissing picture i was shoked

so i wanted to know where you live is it like that? i mean im going next year i dont know what to expect its been like 6 years since i havnt gone so i wanted to know?

and are there pubs about ?

if yes then i think its a very shameful thing no wonder pakistan has got soo many AZAAB on it 😭

Edited by johnandbipasha - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey johnandbipasha(btw-wat should i call you?)last time i went was in 2001 but my mum went last christmas.i dont think there will be pubs...hope not
alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

hey gus ok i live in the u.k and i was watching the nadia khan show and she showed pictures of girls and boys in clibs wearing ..like well what can i say the girls were half naekd and omg at the end there was a kissing picture i was shoked

so i wanted to know where you live is it like that? i mean im going next year i dont know what to expect its been like 6 years since i havnt gone so i wanted to know?

and are there pubs about ?

if yes then i think its a very shameful thing no wonder pakistan has got soo many AZAAB on it 😭

i think pakistani puplic is too much especially famous people i dont like them you dont worry you go to pakistan πŸ˜† without any problem ok

karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: saira_1

hey johnandbipasha(btw-wat should i call you?)last time i went was in 2001 but my mum went last christmas.i dont think there will be pubs...hope not

hey my names amber ..ok thnkuu ..thats a relief ..i live in the u.k and here its all nasty ..i hate going and walking in pubs ..but thank god pakistan ahs sense not to have pubs yet!!! just cuz america says so

karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishahprincess

i think pakistani puplic is too much especially famous people i dont like them you dont worry you go to pakistan πŸ˜† without any problem ok

oki doki thankyou ..it was just i didnt want to go if the envorinemnt is like the pakistan that used to be i mean like in karachi and lahroe iv heard girls are dressed like what english girls would wear😑

JonasBros_me<3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^^ well not exactly. they dont wear mini skirts shorts tank etc. but they do wear pants. n i c no harm in tht. n i went last summer it seems the same in gujrat n islamabad! 😊
Edited by JonasBros_me<3 - 17 years ago
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: JonasBros_me<3

^^^ well not exactly. they dont wear mini skirts shorts tank etc. but they do wear pants. n i c no harm in tht. n i went last summer it seems the same in gujrat n islamabad! 😊

yes well i watch pakistani dramas and you know iv seen them wear 3/4 pants ok before it was full sleeves and then mvoed down to half and then sleeveless and then a single strap i mean whats going its not allowed if your going to wear pants wear full pants and which are loose ..honeslti and the models show theit stomach and te girls too like nadia showed on ehr show honeslti i was shoked

beanie82 thumbnail
wake up folks! not everyone in pakistan is a muslim. and even if the majority are, they are not 100% practicing ones. it's up to Allah to judge others and their actions and behaviors, not you! i'm sure you have your own flaws to take care of so please deal with that rather than always starting the same topics on what pakistanis should or should not wear.
krazybabie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beanie82

wake up folks! not everyone in pakistan is a muslim. and even if the majority are, they are not 100% practicing ones. it's up to Allah to judge others and their actions and behaviors, not you! i'm sure you have your own flaws to take care of so please deal with that rather than always starting the same topics on what pakistanis should or should not wear.

thank god someone has common sense! good job beanie.

karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: beanie82

well it other muslims farz to point out whats wrong and whats not wrong ..if you dont like the topic them dont post sorry to say but i woudlnt want to go to a place whch is known as a muslim country and then acts like america or britain thats all iv got to say and yes i do try and correct my self !! but its also anothe rmsulims farz to show another muslim the right way!!!