Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Mannu ya to tune jhooth bola ya Saroj Khan ne...Kul kuch kare n woh pasand na aaye kisi yeh possible nahin 😛

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^
saroj khan ke liye to hai...bakiyon ke liye nahin 😉
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wah bhai... What an imagination 😆

Lekin bhai what I was thinking is... We all know and there is nothing to hide about it that Kul has that Oomph factor in her 😳 So just imagining her jhatkas and matkas makes me go bonkers
^^^
i agree krithika..lekin mujhe saroji ki thanng kichne ki aadat hai aur kul se accha koi xcuse hai kya 😉
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Waise socho rakhi sawant pe kul ka kya reaction hoga?

Remember that Holi waala case in SS?? Usmein woh killer ki drug addict girlfriend ke paas jaati hai n use mana karti hai drugs lene se...kya pata Rakhi ko bhi kuch similar style mein lecture pad jaaye 😆

One thing about Kul is quite commendable...she never exposed, n yet she looked great....proves ki skin show is not required if you have a great personality n a great character 👏
^^^
rakhi sawaant no way .. she doesn't deserve to be tipped by anyone...kyunki tips ki need to unko hoti hai jinke samajh baki ho... 😆

kul ne kambhqt series mein expose kiya tha bus..she was damn hot in tht show..she looked the same as ash in shabd. uska chaarcter hi aisa she playe dit very well 👏 it was her first and last negative role i guesss so 😕 👏
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pukka... As I said she was different... There actually is a fact remaining which we all will never be able to tell... Something really really special in her... And that remaining hidden is what makes us interested in her 😛
^^^
she always did the selective roles. otherwise she kept her busy in modelling and ads. only interesting roles could get her on tv otherwise...she didn't what tv is 😕 😆 😉
rockswizard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah rite n dats da best part bout her! m so glad she din get into thos stupid saas-bahu saga's! dat wud hve meant a waste of talent!
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
.......ok tell me what is the best part about her in your opinion....jis ki waja se kul is kul....something very important about her personality....which contributes greatly making her what she really is??