Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
oh yeah shes just sooooo hot**** in ss 😳 😳
it would have been so dull without shaina's charater
well the girls who are tagged sexy these days are nothing compared to her 👎🏼........that is vulgarity 🤢

kul never needed to exhibit by her actions that she is sexy......it was there in her 😳
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maisoon

oh yeah shes just sooooo hot**** in ss 😳 😳
it would have been so dull without shaina's charater
well the girls who are tagged sexy these days are nothing compared to her 👎🏼........that is vulgarity 🤢

kul never needed to exhibit by her actions that she is sexy......it was there in her 😳

ya indeed😳

she set up a new trend of style and fashion and her acting was just ammmaaazzinnngg😳 kul never played charcters who just cry or scream just like those k's👎🏼they have no scope and u know what kuljeet refused ekta in approx 12 shows😉

maisoon thumbnail
kasam se!!!12 shows...!!! 😲 😆 do you know which ones??
she refused those weak charaters becoz they didnt coincided with her own personality
i love her for that 😃

kasam se!!!12 shows...!!! 😲 😆 do you know which ones??
she refused those weak charaters becoz they didnt coincided with her own personality
i love her for that 😃

actually she was frndly to ekta..woh thi hi aisi😳 so she did a plum role for ekta in ghar ek mandir and kusum but after that she offered her many shows as plum roles. but she rejected them. she said this in her interview which i read long ago.

even in kohinoor she was not much happy becoz her charcter was that strong that she has played on-screen

maisoon thumbnail
she was friendly to kekta 😕 these are surprises to me??so did the friendliness remained afterwards?? 😉??

so kul always went for strong charaters??

she was friendly to kekta 😕 these are surprises to me??so did the friendliness remained afterwards?? 😉??

so kul always went for strong charaters??

being frndly and having frndship are both different things..kul might have meet ekta somewhere and they had a casual talk but that doesn't mean that kul had frndship wid her🤢 she offered her a role in her serial and kul did but then she found herself not satisified and go ahead😃

😃***Pix Time***😃

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bhai ye pics to itneeeeeee clear hain.. Wow to that... As for Kul and Ekta... Well it was true.. And yeha Kul did a small role in Kahaani Ghar Ghar ki, but was later replaced... Guess she started refusing from then...... 😊

Bhai khush... Ab se discussions me zaroor bhaag loongi, jo mujhe aata ho 😛

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Bhai ye pics to itneeeeeee clear hain.. Wow to that... As for Kul and Ekta... Well it was true.. And yeha Kul did a small role in Kahaani Ghar Ghar ki, but was later replaced... Guess she started refusing from then...... 😊

Bhai khush... Ab se discussions me zaroor bhaag loongi, jo mujhe aata ho 😛

krithika kamaal hai jawab nahin aapka😆agar discussion nahin aata to iska matlab fc mein hi nahin aana😕pics bhi toh post kiye ja sakte hain na😉😆

maisoon thumbnail
great pic 👏 👏......in pe bhi funjabi ka tag hai why do they air her pics 😕 does anyone know??wo kya baat kerteen hain kul ke bare main

she did a role in khanni.......in the very beginnig of the show?? what role??