Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

😆 haila itna lamba naam?😲 muhjse toh bola bhi nahi ja raha😆😆😆 wow i so wanna see her in that punjabi dress. does any1 have the pics?

oh wohi to hum intezaar ka rahe hain ki koi plz koi serial sirf ek baar sirf ek baar telecast kar dein😕sirf ek baar😕akhiri baar😕

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Master_Blaster

oh wohi to hum intezaar ka rahe hain ki koi plz koi serial sirf ek baar sirf ek baar telecast kar dein😕sirf ek baar😕akhiri baar😕

I knw, kisi se request karo na plzz ke aik bar CATS phir telecast kar de 😃

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

I knw, kisi se request karo na plzz ke aik bar CATS phir telecast kar de 😃

its no use..there is a last hope left on channel bindass..i hope they show it😃

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Master_Blaster

its no use..there is a last hope left on channel bindass..i hope they show it😃

oh man, humesha aise serials hi band karte hain😭😭😭 if it on airs plzz do psot videos this time, btw, from which PAGE CATS updates start?

huh! tum log sab ke sab kitne khoonsat ho😡😆 cats ka written kya nahin diya puraa fc inactive ho gaya 4 din se ek reply tak nahin dobara aisa nahin hona chahiye/..kher wait is over😃

CATS WRITTEN
happenings
nafisa was not in this episode.
kunal(bhonsle) quit the show and Vrijish Hirjee took his place as the new Bhonsle Junior.😃

the dream
ash's trial is over and she is a real CAT now but something mysterious is happening to her after then. every night she is
watching dreams abt someone falling from the starirs. and mysterical phone calls have started. tormenting her. day after day

night after night.
ash is restless. everytime ash sks her something either the phone call disconnects or only a creepy and scary voice speaks " mmmeerrrii mmmaadddaaddd
kkkaaarrrooo assshhhh" ash gets a little frightened with this she can't sleep. she has forgotten that she is a brave detective. and the most surprising thing
is that the ph call only arrives at either at 2 am or 2 pm.

the next day, ash details tanya the whole incident in the office. tanya consoles her that it can be someone who is kidding with her. just then the junior Bhonsle(hirjee)
enters the office. by his surprise. both the girls stand up with their guns aiming at him abt asking him his identity.
hirjee says "mamaji ne kahatha billiyon se bachkar rehna" ash says enuff.

then charlie speaks that he is junior, cousin of Bhonsle. he will take his place as he has left the agency of some personal reason. charlie says that he is gifted wiht a
sixth sense power. sometimes he can calculate and tell exactly whts gonna happen next??
and junior starts his job and turns to ash that her mobile is abt to ring. ash doesn't believe him but it does. both gals r surprised. ash picks up and again the same voice
comes help me ash. ash says that of course she will come and help her but she should tell who she is but the call gets disconnected and again it was 2 pm. tanya says its important
to reach her now.

and at night again the mobile rings this time the voice speaks in a fluent way " Ash i am sonia sonu walia ur old frnd" plz come and help me. ash gets a blow of relief. she ask her couldn't
u tell me before. sonu asks ash to reach her asap as her condition is bad.

ash reaches her the next day and as she enters her house she gets shocked bcoz the stairs of that house were same that she used to dream of. just then a woman is abt to fell. ash quickly rescue her
and find that woman her frnd sonia who is paralysed and on a wheel chair.

sonu is happy to see ash. she tells her that somebody is tryitng to kill her but everybody thinks that she is crazy. ash asks her to relax as she has arrived to take care of her. then sonu's husband
neel arrives and greets ash. he says that sonu's condition is so bad now that she can think anything but ash insists on looking to the matter.
sonu's husabnd arranges facilitates for ash to stay in the house. the maid servant takes her baggage to the room looks quite suspicious and scary too. she
talks as she is a spirit. lol and ask ash not to stay alone but ash insists to stay alone then only she can find the mishappening taking place.

the night moves on...
lots of things happen first the snake story. sonu witnesses a snake and gets frightened but nobody believes her even the watchman says that he had not seen any snake. ash gets up and start searching
room after room corner ater corner and then suddenly she finds the snake under a table and catched it then shows to watchman. lol he gets scared.
now ash understands there is someone who is trying to prove sonu mad which she isnt'. she suspects the maid in her mind. next sonu cries hard from her room that someone was trying to enter her room
through the window. he wanted to kill her. this time too nobody believes her. now ash gets some foot prints of some body's presence-the foot marks-

and the last thing ash gets a very important thing..some pills that can make u crazy. now ash turns to her husband and says that her frnd isn't crazy and somebody is trying to make her. her husband neel
denies her. he doesn accept the snake story...second thing he says that the foot marks can be even his as he does an evening walk everynight and thirdly the pills belongs to the maid she often uses them
as she had suffered from brain problems.

ash is not satisifed. she gets undercover and investigates and after few min a shocking truth comes through her eyes. she calls tanya and tells her everything..
the next night two hands in glubbs take the sleeping sonu's wheel chair on the stairs and pushes her to death and the person is no one else but her own husband. but to his surprise the lady stands up

he cant understand what happened..sonia how can u stand on urr....feet? just then the lady removes her showl and says i am ash and not sonia she aims the gun to hold him up but he pushes ash and runs.
and the door opens and a woman in a white sarree appears.

she says that she is anuradha neel's first wife whom he killed the same as he ws abt to kill sonu for money. money was his only intention. everytime he gets married to a rich woman-gets her property-makes her crazy-kills her
neel gets frightened now and tanya comes out from the white saree and says that it was their plan to trap him. now she is abt to arrest him.

just then neel runs to the maid and hide himself behind her back and says MAA. the maid gets pleased to hear that her son is calling her mom after such a long time. she tells that she can do anything for her son.
but the culprit gets crazy snatches the gun from junior and shoots himself. sonu is saved and can live a sound life now😃

Word Count: 0

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow 👏 👏 👏 can you handle the heat 😳
this was air on funjabi???

Originally posted by: maisoon

wow 👏 👏 👏 can you handle the heat 😳
this was air on funjabi???

whaat funjabi???😕 kya air hua tha?😕 was it related to kuljeet😛

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
these pics are tagged fungabbi-chak de.....i think its the new show on starone
but how come they show kuljeet pics??

Originally posted by: maisoon

these pics are tagged fungabbi-chak de.....i think its the new show on starone
but how come they show kuljeet pics??

^^ oh that^^😆 am indeed so silly😆

actually whenevr they start a show they use a watermark of that show on every show airing to promote the show😉

i was thinking that kuljeet was a sardrni so her name might have been taken in the show😆