Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: maisoon

ok lets not discuss it......thanks yaar ammu u r sweet 😊
mannu you have very strong feelings for her........i understand.....even i cant get her out of my mind
did you know her?

all i can say is i was quite attached to her..even today tears often come through my eyes..i remember i cried for an hour at that day😭..then my mom consoled me that there was nothing in my hands

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I hated Amit Sadh after that...I had heard too.

I came back from school, n mom said news hai jo tu believe nahin karegi...n she was right...I was too shocked to cry...kitne din dekhti gayi ki news waale kahenge it's a joke....but never really heard news waale bol kya rahe hain....Anchor waali ad baad mein dekhi...thought she's back.....abhi bhi yehi lagta hai.

isn't it quite obvious..why would a woman commit suicide??? what was those pressures of life that she couldn't handle..she was rich, popular and had a highfy status. she needed a partner....just like nafisa joseph..she had 10 breakups with each boyfrnd and the 11th one she could not take it up😕

from that day i wished a curse to bhanu uday to never acheive success in life...and look his movie dhokha is flop and he is thrown out of pooja bhatt's new movie which he was signed for

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Mannu: Vove itnaa gussa... Who knows what could have have happened, but your reasoning is correct Mannu bhai 😭

@Amna: Nope Bhanu was never seen after that... He sort of went missing appearing in small roles now and then.. As for the fight... That also was not well explained
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mannu, please don't be like this....you're scaring me now.

Amna, got my pm with the links?

Waise Kul was a passionate person, n strong-headed too...tabhi no one could have helped her in that stage, except whoever or whatever was the culprit.

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Right on dot there Ammu... Sigh 😭

Originally posted by: amail1601

Mannu, please don't be like this....you're scaring me now.

Amna, got my pm with the links?

Waise Kul was a passionate person, n strong-headed too...tabhi no one could have helped her in that stage, except whoever or whatever was the culprit.

kyun ab kya hua pehle to bada keh rahi thi sport bano sport bano..ab maindaan chodke khud bhaag rahi ho😆

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no ammu i didnt got the pm........

mannu........ok lets say it was his fault 😕
but do you think he did it on purpose and do you think he never felt sorry for that??
i have noticed so many times we hurt others without us realizing it so it means we must be cursed 🤢

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how much do we know about this........kuljeet had a dispute with amit sadh and ankur on kohinoor sets am i right??

I don't talk about her with anyone except u ppl
well they dontt understand actually 😔
maha_prakrti thumbnail
We really don't know Amna... What happened on the sets... It was a long time way back, three years ago naa... So we have no idea what it would be 😕 Maybe there would be something in the news, but am not able to recollect 😕