Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
we dont want to hurt anyone feelings.... just needed you ppl's opinion.....is there something called freedom of speech?? 😳
ok if u dont....we wont discuss 😊 but can u plzzzzz tell me about that interview or just pm me if u remember anything
i want to hear anything related any opinion any news article plz
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amna, of course we are discussing....come on Mannu, be a sport.

Ok Amna..I;ll try searching again...sab reports pm kar doongi at least.

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amail1601

Amna, of course we are discussing....come on Mannu, be a sport.

Ok Amna..I;ll try searching again...sab reports pm kar doongi at least.

ok then ..... i think Bhanu Uday is responsible for kuljeet's death..and anmu u r quite a bullkad tune hi to article post kiya tha encyclopedia ka..usme likha tha..aur bhai articles mein bhanu ke gande karname chappe hain🤢

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mannu, tune hi katwaaya tha woh part mujhse 😆

Anyway, Amna, don't worry, I'm on the job...waise kiya nahin ja raha
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haan Amna no one is taking offence here... Everyone have freedom of speech, and see Mannu bhai has obliges 😊

Waise yes the article did mention Bhanu like suspecting Kul or something... He was been over possesive about her... The article said so... Also they had said that he wasn't there for her funeral... Which was suspicious, because what may be the matter, he had a personal realtionship with Kul... 😕 It came as a shocker though 😭

Why even Ankur, Kul's co-star in Kohinoor had come But he gave an excuse of shooting 🤢

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Haan Amna no one is taking offence here... Everyone have freedom of speech, and see Mannu bhai has obliges 😊

Waise yes the article did mention Bhanu like suspecting Kul or something... He was been over possesive about her... The article said so... Also they had said that he wasn't there for her funeral... Which was suspicious, because what may be the matter, he had a personal realtionship with Kul... 😕 It came as a shocker though 😭

Why even Ankur, Kul's co-star in Kohinoor had come But he gave an excuse of shooting 🤢

talking abt kohinoor krithika do u know...that k**** 😡k*****😡 and so many abuses to that Amit Sadh tortured kuljeet on the sets of the show. she was also quite upset abt it. she shared this with his frnd who shot the anchor switch ad(her last ad😭)

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmm... Yeah I heard she was and Bhanu also took a different view of that, I think so... But actually this is common in the industry Mannu bhai...

Agar support ke liye koi hota to it would have eased your pain.. But of course Kul's family lived elsewhere naa, so 😭

Mannu bhai a request... Bahut harsh mat hoiyegaa.... Because it may lead to the mods closing the topic 😕

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Hmm... Yeah I heard she was and Bhanu also took a different view of that, I think so... But actually this is common in the industry Mannu bhai...

Agar support ke liye koi hota to it would have eased your pain.. But of course Kul's family lived elsewhere naa, so 😭

Mannu bhai a request... Bahut harsh mat hoiyegaa.... Because it may lead to the mods closing the topic 😕

thats why am saying that let's not discuss it

maisoon thumbnail
ok it was that......yes i heard that....but did he ever confessed that her death was his fault??
what about ankur and amit 😕 .....what did they do?i heard she had fight with amit but whats the real story??
maisoon thumbnail
ok lets not discuss it......thanks yaar ammu u r sweet 😊
mannu you have very strong feelings for her........i understand.....even i cant get her out of my mind
did you know her?