Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
but there were things, positive things, which sounds tht they could have changed her this decision
like she was a psycologist n she was a strong girl...didnt she counted her family and friends was she so depressed???
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maisoon

but there were things, positive things, which sounds tht they could have changed her this decision
like she was a psycologist n she was a strong girl...didnt she counted her family and friends was she so depressed???

Amna....she was a psychologist...maybe she aalysed herself too much, n that deepened her depression.

N it's a fact, n something that I myself have experienced, that when you're depressed, sabse pehle aap apne sabse close family n friends se door ho jaate ho...maybe to protect them. When a person is depressed, he or she tends to build a wall around themselves.

Krits, you mentioned a failed love life.....how come???

maisoon thumbnail
i dont know much.....first her five yrs old relationship with this aspiring director sandy deol failed and many sources say that her relation with bhanu/aryan was also not going well so she just thought to finish herself off
so maybe the main cause of her severe depression was failed love.....its hard to live without this one thing😭
maisoon thumbnail
i think you ppl will mind this but i read an article which said that her boyfriend bhanu uday didnt trusted her....they have fights which cause her depression
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No we don't mind Amna.....maybe..love does strange things to people.

Jo bhi ho, we've lost someone really special.

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No Amna we don't mind at all... And yes even I read the article... Was surprised, but was like who knows what really they are in personal life.... But as Ammu said sometimes when you go veryep into pondering yourself it does affect you to the core...... 😕

Ans yes we have lost someone really really special 😭
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
hi frnds....sorry for disappearing maaf kar dena bina notice ke chutti le li...zaroori kaam aa gaya tha...aur yeh kya fc mein likha hai mem list updated kahin mera naam....aammu 😡 😆 hehe main jald aaonga aapko pakane..

aur ss phir se shuru ho gaya hai star utsav par and a good news CATS bhi shuru hone wala hai bindaas channel par 😉
maisoon thumbnail
i was wondering where were u gone....welcome bck welcome back 😊😃
kya kya kya cats 😲sachi?joke to nahi mar rahe nah ap? mere pas ye channal nahi hai 😭
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Mannu Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bahut din hue, nahi nahi to say weeks it is... Great!!!!!! Sacchhi mein CATS shuru hone waala hai kya???? WOW 😛
maha_prakrti thumbnail

Originally posted by: maisoon

i was wondering where were u gone....welcome bck welcome back 😊😃
kya kya kya cats 😲sachi?joke to nahi mar rahe nah ap? mere pas ye channal nahi hai 😭

Mere paas bhi nahi hai Ammu... Lekin dekhte hain ki kaheen se us channel ka pata chale 😛