Hi Mahi!! Welcome back 😊

We were discussing about Kul's life....

Amna, whih movie was that?? I can't open the link

Jo bhi ho...Kul must have done an excellent job on it 😊

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hiya mahi 😊
ok its an article about by chance which was her first movie.........
she plays an established model sonali in it and helps a struggler sagar find footing in modeling business (punit tejwani) and she had a 'live-in relationship' with him
they say in the article they find it hard promoting the film with no new shots or pics of kuljeet
it says that kuljeet had high hope from the film
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Amna 😊

Poor kul 😭 😭 😭 Even I would love to watch that movie..

It is so depressing...to know that she did so much hard work, but it's of no use now...... 😭 😭 😭

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pukka yaar... If the film had only released before feb, then maybe Kul wouldn't have needed to take such a decision naa 😭
amail1601 thumbnail

Maybe rits...but we don't know the exact situation...what she was going through n why 😭
maisoon thumbnail
but do you think that from all the ppl kul was the one who could have been unable to cope with the pressure of life
what type of pressure r we talking about........what u guys think what she was going through.......i know we cant say anything but just ur guess?
amail1601 thumbnail

Hmmmm...Amna...I guess you've heard the saying that doctors are the ones who need medical aid most.

My guess is that since Kul used to advise her friends on psychological matters(a fact confirmed)...n used to help her friends, specially Nafisa in times of srtess...maybe she couldn't handle all that...there's a limit to how much you can listen...n she was a very sensitive person too.

N to top all that...there were too many expectations.....she had to be a perfect friend...the strong roles she played must have been stressful, n her new movie coming up.

It's hard to explain...but I guess, all this contributed to the pressure.

Meri abhi tak himmat nahin hui hai media reports padhne ki...padhenge to shaayad kuch clear ho.

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaar truth is bitter... But the thing is she was living alone in Mumbai... Sometimes we also feel very empty hearted naa, for no reason at all... Just like that.. During those times we are with our family, so we easily forget the emptiness and come back to normancy...

But maybe Kul couldn't so that... Or there must have been something worrying her so much to take such a drastic step 😕
amail1601 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Yaar truth is bitter... But the thing is she was living alone in Mumbai... Sometimes we also feel very empty hearted naa, for no reason at all... Just like that.. During those times we are with our family, so we easily forget the emptiness and come back to normancy...

But maybe Kul couldn't so that... Or there must have been something worrying her so much to take such a drastic step 😕

I know...it must be a combo of all the factors...n she was quite attached to her family too....

I think Nafisa's death affected her a lot.

maisoon thumbnail
like you said ammu.... a combo of all factors
nafisa's death affected her,lonliness n depression, her badly shaping career, her health (i heard she had a severe backache), failed love