Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
can anyone tell me plzz 'by chance' kul ki film ka kay hua?it was directed by mukesh malick...what other films has he directed......
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dunno amna, but I'll try to find out...thanks for the lead 😊

amail1601 thumbnail
This is an article from Discusstv...abhi itna hi mila hai(thanks for the lead Amna 😊 )

Before entering the terra firma of small screen, this ravishing tall beauty has walked the ramp for two years. Sexily gorgeous Kuljeet got her first break on television with the different popular channels' serials like 'Hip Hip Hurray' and 'Cats'. The actress also enticed the viewers in Punjabi comedy soap 'Tunay Ka Tona'. She also enacted flawlessly in her latest serial 'Special Squad'. Knowing the art of spelling magic with the genre of acting, she always gave her best shot in all of her serials.

Quenching the thirst further, Kuljeet also tried her hand at a movie called By Chance, which is due for release shortly. If glanced her modeling career, the products' names, which she has promoted so far, come up as 'Electrolux, Savalon Soap, Maruti, Recova' and several others.

She hogged the headlines of almost all the publications when she had abruptly walked out of a crime show Special Squad where she was playing Shaina, the psychoanalyst. The makers were left with no choice in hand, so they had to go to hire Gauri Pradhan to replace her. This live-wire performer Kuljeet, who always showed her as a strong and blustery actress in all of her acting ventures, described she quit the serial because she wanted to concentrate on her film By Chance. But rumours appeared in the media stating that she had problems with Gauri being incorporated into the plot but Kuljeet clarified it saying, "I had no problems with her and informed the makers much in advance that I wouldn't be available once my feature film is ready for release. There was no animosity and I left the Squad amicably."

maisoon thumbnail
thanks ammu yaar........ 😛 but is there any synopsis of the film....is he still releasing the film or we have to theive the record from his office 😉 😛
mahi.bird thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amail1601

Oh god Krithika...you guys!! 😆
Kya karoon...aajkal pata nahin chalta kaun mazaak kar raha hai n kaun serious hai 😕 ..

kyun kya hua ammu ?

ok this is a warning for krithika

krithika come to fc other wise you will get punishment

if you wont reply then we all will kill you ok

Edited by brid - 17 years ago
Ritika2025 thumbnail
hello everyone....

so i am back with a few more pics...

Edited by Ritika2025 - 17 years ago
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
areey tum logon ne abhi tak half century nahi lagwayi..bha kha kha ke mote hue ja rahe ho sab ke sab 😆
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hai so everyone at my back has not missed me, lekin punsih karne ki soch rahe hain 😡

Main soch hi rahi thi, ki there are so many Noors who want me ousted from here 😕 Lekin main kyun jaaoon... I will be here, chahe jo ho jaye 😉

@Mahi: Hey Mahi ve, maine reply kar diya... Eventhough you didn't miss me 😭

@Ammu: Everyone will always joke here, there will never be any offence between members of IF... We are a family of IFians... 😊 True from heart 👏

@Mannu: Mannu bhai ye mote hona aap par bhi laggoo hota hai... Aap bhi to half century karne ko thaana tha 😉

@Riti: Cute Riti... Wonderfull..... Waise maine bhi Kul ke SS ke kayi images kheenche hain videos se, lekin mujhe oust karne ki baat se sab bhool gayi... More images coming up Noors 😃

Lekin ek dard ki baat hai ki, lagta hai ki Kul ke By Chance ke film ka koi chance nahi hai... 😭 See there has been no news of it, no details available any where...

God knows if the film was finished, before Kul... Agar hai to pata nahi kyun ab tak release nahi hua hai.. Lekin would love if it would and had a good script too 😕
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

@Mannu: Mannu bhai ye mote hona aap par bhi laggoo hota hai... Aap bhi to half century karne ko thaana tha 😉

hmm..waise main agar 3 din ke nahin inactive hota to shayad karddeta lekin aap to bina khakar hi moti ho rahi hai..doosri forums mein jakar members ka dimag....😆

amail1601 thumbnail
Mannu, tu jo chhutti maarke mota hua, uska kya???????

Krithu, welcome back 😊

Amna, sorry, aur info nahin mili