Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

@All : Hai guys.......😃

I have an idea to call all of the members of this fan club as "Noor".... Diamond....

Yaar the reason been that, members of Special Squad are called as Officers in that forum... So here I think we have to dedicate it to Kul's greatest saga of entertainment 'Kohinoor'...... So we all are Noors of this fan club... What say....????????!!!!!!!😉

Any other name are also welcome....... 😛

So mera introduction...... 😳

User Name: maha_prakrti

Name: Kritika

Call Me: Kritika, Krits, My lovely sisters in the SS forum call me Di... So anything you like 😛

Hobbies: Reading fiction books, Interested in Carnatic Music, IFing (matlab IF surfing 😆 )

About Kuljeet: Her appearance was the first thing that striked a cord in me. I first saw her in 'Kohinoor'. Her height, the dress she was wearng suited her so well.

A jean pant, a brown coat and boots... Her walk showed confidence and determination... I liked her instantly...

Later on experiencing her acting in Kohinoor and Special Squad.... She was damn good.... Fast, aggressive, stylish, cool when needed, portrayed a beautiful mother.... She rocked the show...

Exceptionally I liked her language, her style of dialog delivery...... So much is there... But tell you some other time 😊

Hey Ammu.. Special Squad ka link dena mat bhoolna... I think the fan club members must visit that forum too...

And I will PM you the fan fictions of Shaina in Special Squad, also the siggy post, put it up...........

Edited by maha_prakrti - 16 years ago
mahi.bird thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Master_Blaster

the name is mannu and why r u crying..defintely ur name will be added soon..mine also has not been added

im happy  now that my name is in there now

mahi.bird thumbnail
my introduction
Name : you can call me mahi as all of my friends do 😉
why I like Kuljeet : Because she is very smart and a good actor I first saw her in "cats" my favourite serials at that time I was very young but still I liked her so much

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the pics Mannu, n lovely intro Krithu. 😊 😊

Mahi, even I liked CATS, lekin ab mujhe sab bhool gaya... 😳 😳 I just remember the way she looked. 😊 😊 😊

Krithu, great idea...Kuljeet ke "noor' 👏 👏 👏

Koi mujhe flashback dena please, CATS kaisa tha, n whatever info...Waise maine Kohinoor bhi nahin dekha kabhi. 😳 😭

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amail1601

Thanks for the pics Mannu, n lovely intro Krithu. 😊 😊

Mahi, even I liked CATS, lekin ab mujhe sab bhool gaya... 😳 😳 I just remember the way she looked. 😊 😊 😊

Krithu, great idea...Kuljeet ke "noor' 👏 👏 👏

Koi mujhe flashback dena please, CATS kaisa tha, n whatever info...Waise maine Kohinoor bhi nahin dekha kabhi. 😳 😭

CATS mein kuljeet ki entry 26th episode mein hui thi.when the old cat karminder kaur left the serial.same as shaina did in ss and gauri.history repeats itself😕coming back to cats...the producers wanted a makeover for the show and a new girl to cast and kuljeet was the best choice.CATS ki poori info mein abhi post karungaa.😃

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Mannu 😊 ....
It's amaizing...mujhe aur kuch nahin yaad, bas yeh yaad hai ki Kuljeet usmein kaisi lagti thi...but I don't remember anything else..😆

mahi.bird thumbnail

CATS mein kuljeet ki entry 26th episode mein hui thi.when the old cat karminder kaur left the serial.same as shaina did in ss and gauri.history repeats itself😕coming back to cats...the producers wanted a makeover for the show and a new girl to cast and kuljeet was the best choice.CATS ki poori info mein abhi post karungaa.😃

do you remember her name in cats?

because I remember that there was 3 girls

cats was the name of the show because thier names start with these alphabet but cant remember their names

Edited by brid - 16 years ago
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brid

do you remember her name in cats?

because I remember that there was 3 girls

cats was the name of the show because thier names start with these alphabet but cant remember their names

yes she used to call her full name..ashharviyagandha survyavanhsi harbanskumarilal😆

in short ASH😉....

in her first scene she played a prank on nafisa and befooled her..my goodness agar aap logon ne uska pehla episode dekha hote aapke rongte khade ho jate👏mujhe aaj bhi ek ek frame yaad hai us episode ka😳

mahi.bird thumbnail

yes she used to call her full name..ashharviyagandha survyavanhsi harbanskumarilal😆

in short ASH😉....

in her first scene she played a prank on nafisa and befooled her..my goodness agar aap logon ne uska pehla episode dekha hote aapke rongte khade ho jate👏mujhe aaj bhi ek ek frame yaad hai us episode ka😳

I remember lots of scenes of cats but I forgot her name

I remember one night we didnt have lights so I went to my uncles place only coz of this serial to watch it their action ,acting evry thing was really good 👏

mahi.bird thumbnail