Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yeah iiwafa these r from ss but i thnk these episodes at the moment r being aired on starone
waaaaaw yaar the first few pics she looks so innocent she seems understanding and those when she talks to sunny (she points at him when angry the same way 😆) these pics r just amazing 😳 😳 😳
thanks maha 😛 😛
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maisoon

yeah iiwafa these r from ss but i thnk these episodes at the moment r being aired on starone
waaaaaw yaar the first few pics she looks so innocent she seems understanding and those when she talks to sunny (she points at him when angry the same way 😆) these pics r just amazing 😳 😳 😳
thanks maha 😛 😛

thanx maisoon u r the new member who r here...or else nobody cares abt the fc😭

maisoon thumbnail
thanks 😳 mannu oh i didnt know ur online to.....u wanted to now about the end do u? 😛 😛
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great pictures hain, hain naa??????? Mujhe khud acchhe lagte hain...... 😳 More coming up 😃
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maisoon

thanks 😳 mannu oh i didnt know ur online to.....u wanted to now about the end do u? 😛 😛

which end r u talking abt???😕

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update n the pics Krithu. It must take a lot of effort.

Hi Maisoon!!!

Seriously, Sunny se baat karte hue her tone used to be different..ise kehte hain real acting

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Ammu:Your welcome Ammu....... All is for our Noor-e-Kul's naa, so it is no problem 😃

@Mannu: Bhai Amna vo ending ki baat kar rahi hai, jo aap chahte the. Kohinoor ka. 😊

maisoon thumbnail
this is just a comment....in the end of kohinoor the main villan ,who turns out to be the disabled old man who was ira's relative mr.rathore's friend(in whose murder she was convicted)he was a kohinoor-is-in-india-supporter n provided ira with history info on kohinoor the villan twist was good I was also suspisous of the man too 😳but in the end he doesn't seems to be the same person.....mysterious and very dangerous and seemingly powerful he was easily thwarted, how come? i liked kaali he had a sad history n a very dark personality
mahi.bird thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kritika thanks for pictures they are awesome
but why dont we start captioning them we caption the pics in RK fc and others it will be fun for members and exciting for the visitors
so what you say ?
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brid

kritika thanks for pictures they are awesome
but why dont we start captioning them we caption the pics in RK fc and others it will be fun for members and exciting for the visitors
so what you say ?

Sure Mahi, why don't you start??? It will be fun😊😊😊