Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

@Ammu: Nice to know that atleast people want to come back 😕 maybe others will reply soon. Try waiting till the weekend Ammu.... During weekends people log on more often 😊

Now Ammu tell what do you feel about the character of Irawati... Then I'll tell you whether your predictions cam true in the future episodes of Kohinoor 😛

ok krithika...plzzz yeh batao end mein kya hota hai..agar fc mein nahin bata sakti to PM kardo plzz😭

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

double postsorry

Edited by Master_Blaster - 17 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm doing it tomorrow 😭 😭

Waise I'm going to watch SS tomorrow...Shai ke epis achhe the, baaki sab itne interesting nahin lage..

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Ammu: Mannu is right Ammu..... But as I said try giving them time till the weekend, Sunday night that is. As I said some people come online mostly during weekends. After which you can remove their names. 😕

@Mannu: Ending???????? Kohinoor ka??????? Kya bhai discussion abhi chaloo hua hai aur app end ke liya pahoonch gaye. Dicuss karte hain, uspar sir fodte hain then I'll tell you the ending 😉 😆
mahi.bird thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
im back sorry sorry im really busy with some stuff but I'll try to be active 😊
and ammu what was that warning ? 😭
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good sab wapis ay rahaan hain 😃 😃ahista ahisata......next week se my school is reopening(sympathize with me plzz yaar sympathizes a bit, no homework done 😃 ).... mannu from where do u want to know from the end after which part ?😊
u know what i think the end could have been better infact the whole show could have been if they have tried 😕.....the acting was very good no doubt, but the script and the direction wagara could have been better
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Ha Mahi welcome back 😛

@Amna: Sympathies Amna, sympathies.... School ka assignment nahi kiya????? Bad gal 😡 Waise hum bhi nahi karte the 😉 😆 So humare fellow Noor-e-Kul bhi aise hi honge naa 😃

Aur ending ka Amna I agree with you. Actually the script was short, only of 45 episodes. I liked the ending "Search will continue"....

As you said the direction and the story could have been made a little more interesting... Vo kya hai beech me thoda boring hone laga tha, baad me the story became fast and ended good. Thoda romance dikhate to acchha hota..... Romance tha zaroor, flirty type ka magar, lekin sur thoda gehraa chhiye tha........

Aur Ankur ka to identity literally confusing tha.... Baad me after many episodes uski asliyat saamne aayi. Kaali to was mindblowing performance... Uska chehra, hair style especially ab tak mere dimaag me hai 👏
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

My sympathies are with you Maisoon..even I do my homework on the last day.. 😉

Krithu, Ankur ki identity kya thi?? N Kul ne pata lagaaya??

Mannu, don't talk to me..I'm very upset with you 😭

maha_prakrti thumbnail
@ Ammu: haila kya kiya Mannu ne??????? Bhai se kyun lad rahi ho??????

Ab kya hota hai, Ira is kidnapped in the first episode. Then our hero Ankur comes and saves her in time. She is very adamant in returning back to Britain to her mom, who is already dead. Samar says that seh can very well go but her life is in danger because the people she is dealing are ruthless.Also next day was saturday then sunday, so she has to wait till monday.

Ira calls up her mom's friend in Britain to take care of her mother's cremation. That lady says that her mother had wanted to send her a parcel which is there in India. Then Ira comes to know that her mom's friend was also killed.

Samar and she go to the house to find the truth. They search the house finds something related to Kohinoor. She gets acquainted with a guy who is friendly with her and Samar doesn't like it. But Ira is stubborn because she does not believe his identity and he isn't telling the truth too.

All this is going on when Ira is arrested again by the police. She is interrogated very badly. Samar pretends to be a lawyer this time and bails her out. Ira's mother before dying tells her that she isn't her mother. Ira is now desperate to find her birth identity, which she finds is related to the Kohinoor diamond.

Her search leads her to a museum to a hand made Indus civilization cart. It has a number in a different pattern written on it. It turns out to be her birthday. They go again to the dead man's house finding a safe combination been again her birthday numbers. It reveals a small case which has a puzzle on it to solve, to open it.

The Kohinoor story is said by the guy Ira friended, blaming a particular soldier who had been responsible for stealing Kohinoor. Samar gets angry at this. It is revealed that Samar was actually that soldier great grandson and he was in the same search as Ira to free his great granddad from the false blame.

Everytime someone tries to kill Ira, which is Kaali. Then the search begins. Ira and the guys go to a wierd place, a Buddhist monastery. Here also Kaali turns up and then fight, dhamaal and then he dies.

In between their travvel the guy Ira befriended is shot.
Then Ira goes to a old age home in Goa, following some clues finds her mother who holds her name Irawati Kohli. Then her search leads her to a palace where she eventually finds the person who was trying to kill her. But the Kohinoor is still missing and the search continues. 😊
Edited by maha_prakrti - 17 years ago
maha_prakrti thumbnail
The story is actulaay very big... This is just a synopsis of the main events that happens 😛

So Noor-e-Kul...... How about a phot session????? 😃