Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks Maisoon...DU to confirm ho jaayega. 😊

Great Krithu!!! Waiting for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊 😊

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Thanks Ammu, thanks Amna.. Wiase maine kaha naa, ki ye pictures are from the videos. So videos ho, to you can get them from that.

So now for more pictures Noor..... 😃

All the shows in which Kul had worked I have given, left is Special Squad and seriously I can post hundreds from them. So here goes starting from episode 3, whose video I have 😊

lets make the fc active 😊

amail1601 thumbnail
Sure Mannu 😆

Check pbfc too...sorry about the confusion.. 😳

I'll post some pics of Shaina tomorrow.. 😊

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amail1601

Sure Mannu 😆

Check pbfc too...sorry about the confusion.. 😳

I'll post some pics of Shaina tomorrow.. 😊

pbfc to inactive hi raheta hai😭kul ke saath aisa na ho😕

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pbfc?????????? Kya hai vo Ammu 😕

Yaar at first there were so many Noors, now that has happened to all. No one coming!!!!!!! But we will be here always, is not it Ammu and Mannu 😊
maha_prakrti thumbnail
So here goes Noor......... 😃

Edited by maha_prakrti - 17 years ago
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Man..... Look at that lady... I just love her style, especially her fingers... So well shaped just as she is, nai 😳

amail1601 thumbnail

@Mannu: don't worry dear, wahaan bhi pahunch jaayenge sab...abhi sab shock mein hain..

@Krithu: pbfc is Priyanka Bassi's fanclub.

Thanks for the pics 😊 👏

Yeah, Kuljeet ke haath bahut achhi shape ke hain..Seems like she took care of them..Woh to waise poori hi bahut achhi hai...N her hair...so shiny n thick...beautiful 😊 😊 😊

amail1601 thumbnail

Here's an article on Kuljeet...I got the link from Wikipedia..

A Talent Swathed with Dusky Beauty - Kuljeet Randhawa

Courtesy: Goher Iqbal Punn
Monday, October 17, 2005

She's hot, she's dusky, she's modish, she's a model and now she's an actress.....Yes the guess approaches at right answer.......she is Kuljeet Randhawa, who is taking the breath away these days through her mega suspense-packed serial 'Kohinoor' on Sahara One, the channel that endowed her a vast platform to display her histrionics. Although Kuljeet has earlier worked in several TV soaps but 'Kohinoor' is what provides her a full-fledged leading role to play.

Before entering the terra firma of small screen, this ravishing tall beauty has walked the ramp for two years. Sexily gorgeous Kuljeet got her first break on television with the different popular channels' serials like 'Hip Hip Hurray' and 'Cats'. The actress also enticed the viewers in Punjabi comedy soap 'Tunay Ka Tona'. She also enacted flawlessly in her latest serial 'Special Squad'. Knowing the art of spelling magic with the genre of acting, she always gave her best shot in all of her serials.

Quenching the thirst further, Kuljeet also tried her hand at a movie called By Chance, which is due for release shortly. If glanced her modeling career, the products' names, which she has promoted so far, come up as 'Electrolux, Savalon Soap, Maruti, Recova' and several others.

She hogged the headlines of almost all the publications when she had abruptly walked out of a crime show Special Squad where she was playing Shaina, the psychoanalyst. The makers were left with no choice in hand, so they had to go to hire Gauri Pradhan to replace her. This live-wire performer Kuljeet, who always showed her as a strong and blustery actress in all of her acting ventures, described she quit the serial because she wanted to concentrate on her film By Chance. But rumours appeared in the media stating that she had problems with Gauri being incorporated into the plot but Kuljeet clarified it saying, "I had no problems with her and informed the makers much in advance that I wouldn't be available once my feature film is ready for release. There was no animosity and I left the Squad amicably."

Today she is back once again on television screen with Sahara One's mammoth big-budget thriller 'Kohinoor' essaying a pivotal character but her return undoubtedly looked weird as she had gave up her TV career midway for making it big on the big screen. To wash this doubt off the minds of the people in and outside the industry, she expresses, "Since the release of my film has been pushed forward by four to five months. I haven't been told exactly when it will release. So I can't sit idle at home all day. 'Kohinoor' is a very good show and appeared interesting to me and hence I took it up."

This enormous soap, 'Kohinoor' came into her pocket when her friend had stepped down from the project and she asked Kuljeet if she wanted to give it a try and she did and signed the serial.

"One of its kind show, the story of Kohinoor revolves around the diamond whose secrets are still to be unearthed. I play Irawati Kohli, a young and dynamic girl, who has been brought up in London. In the serial she is shown working with Sotheby's as a curator cum business expansion officer", says Kuljeet Randhawa with much gusto.

Since the character was well-knitted and had been scribbled down with much care, it appealed much to her and she was able to identify it easily. "Like me Irawati is a very self-ascertained woman, with lot of dynamism. Her interests and profession as such gives her an adventure oriented bent of mind. She is a woman who takes her own decisions. At the same time she is vulnerable in the face of threats and dangers", Kuljeet chips in the facts of her role.

Kuljeet Randhawa, who started off her career as a model then moved on to many television serials, Sahara One's 'Kohinoor' is what will help her showcase the different shades of her talents of this luminous actress to the viewers. "It will give me a total change of image. And I am sure the audience will love me in this serial", Kuljeet speaks with much conviction.

It's just a beginning for Kuljeet - the actress draped with talents, astonishing skills, heart-hitting beauty, chocolate looks, sexy curvaceous body and huge confidence to deliver the goods on screen - she still has a long way to go.

Edited by amail1601 - 17 years ago
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love the thnig she does to the pencil 😳 😳