Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Ok, Mannu, aur bata, CATS ke baare mein aur kya yaad hai??

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww... Ammu.... Meri hi joke mujhpe 😉 😆

Haan Mannu, just describe episodes of CAT involving Ash.. We would atleast like a descritoin of it, if not the whole episode and case 😊
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Hai Noors...... 😃

More Photos...... 😛

This is from Kul's Noor e jahaan, "Kohinoor", in which she played the lead "Irawati kohli".......

Edited by maha_prakrti - 17 years ago
maha_prakrti thumbnail
This is from the show "Kyun Hota Hai Pyar"... She did a cameo in that serial, as a foreign return cousin, name "Sanjana"........

Edited by maha_prakrti - 17 years ago
maha_prakrti thumbnail

This is from a serial,"Sarhadein", a cameo, "Sheena".......

mahi.bird thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I remember that kyun hota hai pyair episode she was awesome as usual in that
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

C.A.T.S. Episodes Written Updates

Episode 18:-a murder of a girl and kidnapping of her father

Reena Singh a scientist working in defence labs gets some proofs abt some corrupted officers.she decides to prepare a report against the chemical factory but until she hands it over to sumone she is murdered and thrown outside her own house.her blind father is waiting for her and he is shocked to know her death..

the case reached Charlie, he asks the CATS to iinvestigate.he sends for Careena(nafisa) as a body guard to protect the dead's father life becoz charlie feels that reena might have given him the report.she reaches the house and joins her duty..

meanwhile ash(kuljeet) reaches the chemical factory to investigate abt the girl's murder in the disguise of a policewoman. her colleages tells her she was a hardworking and responsible lady.then nazrin a friend of reena is very upset and desperate.ash understood tht she is quite involved somewhere. she chases her.

meanwhile a man on a horse tries to attack reena's father but fails.Careena pulls him off.and she is quite amazed tht the police is not doing its job.

ash comes to know that nazrin's mother was suffereing from cancer.then she interrogates her. nazrin said that she didn't have money to save her mom so she gave the information abt reena report to get money.ash tries to ask her wht is the mystery until she could say anything she is been stabbed by an unknown man. ash informs careena.

here reena's father is crying too much which is making careena crazy. then careena asks her father that if reena might have told him abt that record but he says no...

then careena investigates reena's locker..their she finds a file...

meanwhile ash in disguise of a reporter visits the boss of the chemical factory's office to grab reports and then she takes snaps but then the boss suspects her and
ask her for which newspaper she works for ashg gets confused and says "Bombay Chronicle" then the boss undertsands that she is not a reporter and hits hard on her head and snatch the snaps.ash faints

here careena tries to find out tht wht was written in the file..bcoz she couldn't understood bcoz it was written in braille.then she visits blind institiute where she asks someone to read the report and then he says tht this report is then end of chemical factory..

now the question arises that if reena's father was blind and could read braille why didn't she hand over the report to him.and then suddenly the man who stabbed nazrin tries to kill careena but brave careena shoots him down. and then she reaches reena's father and asks tht why reena didn't give him the report if he knew Braille.

and then the shocking truth arises..actually reena's real father is kidnapped and this was a contract killer pretending to be reena's father to get the report.he tries to kill her but fails.careena aarrests and reaches the spot where ash was kidnapped and placed.there ash the REAL balram khanna and then saves her until the boss of the chemical factory reaches there
and tries to kill them until careena reaches and shoots his hand down.she and ash arrests the boss and the bombay chemical factory is closed forever.

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pics Krithu 😊 👏 👏 ...I didn't know ki Kul ne sab shows mein kaam kiya hai..

Mannu, thanks for the update 😊 👏 👏 ...I don't remember this epi, but then I started watching very late I think..I stopped watching the show when there were those epis with the Band of Boys..never resumed watching after that..

Kisi ko pata hai ki Kuljeet ne psychology mein degree kaun si university se li thi??

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar tum logon ko itni achi pics kahan se mileen mein to gantoon net pe sir khapati ho 😕
ammu i think she graduated from dheli university i read some where.....
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Thanks Ammu, thanks Amna.. Wiase maine kaha naa, ki ye pictures are from the videos. So videos ho, to you can get them from that.

So now for more pictures Noor..... 😃

All the shows in which Kul had worked I have given, left is Special Squad and seriously I can post hundreds from them. So here goes starting from episode 3, whose video I have 😊