Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Caption them matlab??? I did read something like that in other fan clubs 😊
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Jaise Ammu ne kaha, images will be posted here....

I'll post as much as I can from the videos I have, but the clearity I can't be sure because it depends on the video.... 😊

maha_prakrti thumbnail

To start off with some pictures from Kul's first TV show, Hip Hip Hurray...

The credit goes to another member of the forum....

maha_prakrti thumbnail

Wondered how Kul would look in an Indian Outfit!!!!!!

Credit not mine😊

Edited by maha_prakrti - 17 years ago
maha_prakrti thumbnail

These pictures are from a episode of Isshh koi hai, where she did a cameo......

Credit not mine 😊

Edited by maha_prakrti - 17 years ago
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iiwafa

count me in guys 😛

hey welcum bro lots of hugs😳i never thought that kul is ur liking too😛

@Amail:-good keep it going ammu and i will post the written episodes soon.

@ritika:-u r right but she played a prank on nafisa and not malini...yes she was hilarious😆but yes it was a hectic episode too..both the girls had to do 2 2 hath with those wild terrorists.kul was quite beaten and nafisa saved her in the end....and yes she could change her voice too😉

Edited by Master_Blaster - 17 years ago
mahi.bird thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks kritika for pics but it is from which serial ?

Originally posted by: brid

thanks kritika for pics but it is from which serial ?

it is from SSShhh..koi hai..the bhootiya show on star plus.she did a cameo in tht😛

mahi.bird thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Master_Blaster

it is from SSShhh..koi hai..the bhootiya show on star plus.she did a cameo in tht😛

oh yeah I think I have seen some episodes of it do you have the video of this episode ?

Originally posted by: brid

oh yeah I think I have seen some episodes of it do you have the video of this episode ?

no i don't have sorrybut yes she was lookin ravishin in that epi😉

What gives?

Menka Shivdasani Last week, there was another event in a public place that caused a bit of a sensation. Sony Entertainment Television organised the finals of its 'Coca-Cola Shoot with the C.A.T.S' contest, and the venue was shrewdly chosen; it was in the atrium of Mumbai's biggest shopping mall, in full view of everyone who entered the store. The timing was also well-chosen in terms of drawing the maximum attention -- Friday evening, when most people would be winding down mentally from work in anticipation of the weekend. The contest, which took place from May 1 to 24, involved buying a Coke, or a Coke product in Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta, Bangalore or Pune, and getting a coupon that included three questions related to the show. Participants also needed to complete a slogan. The prize was tempting indeed -- two lucky winners (one male and one female) would get a chance to appear in an episode of C.A.T.S. This proved to be such a big draw; clearly, 15 seconds of fame on TV is such a big thrill that there were 10,000 entries. (Judging by this, you don't even need huge prizes or generous sponsors to attract attention -- all you have to do is offer people a small part in a programme.) After a shortlisting process that involved several phone calls to the entrants, 10 or 12 youngsters were chosen to come to Mumbai for the final audition. They were given a scenario investigating the murder of a woman and had to act out their parts against the backdrop of the C.A.T.S serial, complete with a dead body on the scene. There was a further shortlisting after the performance, with the participants having to answer a question each, related to the show -- questions such as which of the stars they most preferred (a mean one, considering that all three stars were the judges!). In the end, Swapnali Patil and Anish Paul were the chosen ones. The participants were young; one of them even giggled uncontrollably while she was on stage, and the girl who won was still in the tenth standard in school. It was also the first time most of these children had appeared on stage. What caused all the excitement among the general public was the presence of the three stars, along with Ken Ghosh, who is famous for his music videos, as the fourth judge. The serial, based on the American series, Charlie's Angels, stars Nafisa Joseph, Malini Sharma and Kuljeet Randhawa (the newest face on the show) -- all of them tall, slim, glamorous and skimpily dressed. They don't make detectives like that in real life, but then, so long as there's a twist in the tale, who cares! When the finals were held, the show had completed 16 episodes, and it looks like it will go on for many more.

Sony has lots of other plans. There are new shows coming up, and also some rumours that they are going into the regional channel business -- rumours they are denying right now. More about all this some other time.

Edited by Master_Blaster - 17 years ago