A girl turned out to be a fish(real)

sonia-25 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
A pakistani girl living in ukl turn out be a fish caz she kicked the quran when her mom was reading she had a fight with her i dnt know if any one head abt this but its true if u one u can search on google and u wil find a video of that in ur tube but here is also a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJjjvsrNdr4
Edited by sonia-25 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg i just saw that video iam soooooooooo scared it was really a big massage for all of us
sidrahvirgo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah i heard about this about 4 years back. I aint seen it on video but would also like to.
sonia-25 thumbnail
here is the link of video where u can look at it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJjjvsrNdr4

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg ok im scared to look at it uff it is a message .. 😭
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That sounds/looks pretty scary..but i don't think its real...the fish didn't look real!! Anywho...if true or not..we all need to be aware of Allah and his powers. 😛
Rebeliouskid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thought it was true like my cousin showed me this video like 2 months ago, but then my cousin's cousin told me that it was fake, and the makers of it apoliogized ... and there is a video of them apologizing about the fish girl video ...
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea that fish thing didn't look real! lol...it looked fake..its just those really extremist out there who try to scare peeps to convert to Islam 😛
Religion shouldn't be forced/scared on someone..it should be ones choice! In the end we individually answer to Allah 😊
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidrahvirgo

yeah i heard about this about 4 years back. I aint seen it on video but would also like to.

uhh...😕... and i heard this news from my dad lyke last year..... Someone told him that a mother living in manchester told her daughter to read quran but she kicked the quran saying that "just take it away from here"..

i don't believe in this story but if it is than its preety scary...😕

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is pretty scary but fake. Last year or may be 2 years ago.. This news became very popular in all the newspapers/internet. but in the newspaper, it was written that the girl had transformed into a monkey :S.

But later we got to know that all this was FAKE. But still.. 😔. its pretty scary. the video nd even this rumour.