pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys i think kabir and afreen are a hit jodi..even though azaan is good looking but she suits more with kabir..hope so he comes back otherwise ekta will make a remake like kumkum where her first husband never came bak..hope she doesnt do that.i love their onscreen chemistry.

Do u know if kabir aka sumeet dating any1..i read he was linked up with Riva but surely they not an item.Afreen dating Jatin.. so it said but they havent confirmed.if they both single i reckon afreen and kabir will make a good pair in real life..

Edited by pritash05 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
im not a fan of his...waiting for him 2 die and azaan/afreen 2 marry 😳

kumkum isnt an ekta show
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

im not a fan of his...waiting for him 2 die and azaan/afreen 2 marry 😳

kumkum isnt an ekta show

ditto, me counting days😳😆
farzana98 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i like kabir and afreen together........they rock.....n about sumeet sachdev (kabir).....he is already married dear.......he is married to one of his kyunki casts who played the role of his sister.....her name is kiran dubey, karishma of kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi........hope it helps
kat88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farzana98

well i like kabir and afreen together........they rock.....n about sumeet sachdev (kabir).....he is already married dear.......he is married to one of his kyunki casts who played the role of his sister.....her name is kiran dubey, karishma of kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi........hope it helps

No this is a wrong information..!..He is not married to Anyone..!😉..there were rumours about tht long time back..But its not true..!😉..And he is now said to be dating riva bubber (damini of Kyunki)...!

Edited by kat88 - 17 years ago
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I APOLOGIZE TO BUDGE IN BUT ITS NOT TRUE THAT SUMEET {kabir}IS DATING RIVA NEITHER IS MARRIED BUT HE ONCE DID GO AROUND WITH KARISHMA DUBEY WHO PLAYED HIS COUSIN SISTER IN KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI BUT IS NOT MARRIED TO HER......I DON'T UNDRSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT AZAAN IS GOOD LOOKING I DON'T FIND HIM.......SUMEET IS NOT VERY GOOD LOOKING BUT HE PRESENTABLE AND SMART LOOKING...... 😕😕😕 I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED WITH THIS STATEMENT THAT AFREEN SHOULD GET MARRIED TO AZAAN

Moderator's Note:

Please do not write in caps, it is considered shouting and it's inappropriate forum behavior.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you like Kabir great! others like Azaan. There is no need to attack other members for their opinions.

Edited by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~ - 17 years ago
MrsEku thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey how come u dont find azaan good looking!? i think hes very handsome, n no wonder people are eagerly want azaan and aafreen chemistry to start...

pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey abd-20 i agree with u ..i heard he is single not married..Dating RIVA is only rumour but they not a couple just good friends..n dun seem to appear anywhere in the functions together...I dun think azaan looks good either but kabir does with his charm n personal..they definately made for each other in that series..where does this azaan come from hope we get to see more of kabir if their was public support ekta mite change the script..fingers crossed.
salaha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kabirrrrrrr is so hot...and ya i heard its a rumor too..
hey dont you guys think khuwaish is kinna like the movie called hum saath saath hain...especially the part where they show afreen the movie of kabeer's childhood..and then afreen asks themthat she wants to go visit their old hawali..
thats exactly what happens in hum saath saath hain too