Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: rose_love

I met Sofia(sara from tora saath chaiye on Quid-e-Azam international airport) and she took same flite as me but she was going to london and i was coming to Canada so,,, Half way journey 😆

ohoh so you live in canda 😆

Doell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x0xMARIAx0x

i hav met shezad roy in an airplane when i wuz cuming for holidayz to pakistan

oh u r so lucky that u met the shehzad roy 😭😭😭

Edited by Doell - 17 years ago
Doell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishahprincess

oh you met him 😆 near in mcdonalds wowwwwwwwww istill remember that mcdonalds 😆

you are so lucky met Imran Abbas

maihjabin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I met Salim Sheik at way to Pakistan
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i've met imran abbas,annie,nadia khan and shahid afridi.
misstatti07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ive met shahrukh khan in ny while he was shooting for kabhi alvida naa kehna.. he was really sweet.. i also met preity zinta, abhishek, rani, and amitabh bachchan during the shooting of kank.. i met faakir at a restaurant in jackson heights.LOL... i met priyanka chopra at the indian day parade in ny.. ive met raghav in the uk and in ny... ive met rdb, manak-e, gubi sandhu, and sahara because they performed live at my cousin's wedding..(i cant forget that mendhi)..ive met annie, ali zafar, jimmy attre, shehzad roy, faakhir(once again), xulfi from ep, and ahmed ali butt..i saw abrar at jfk airport.. by the time i saw him, he already went to the gate... thats abt it...
*Faiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishahprincess

oh you met him 😆 near in mcdonalds wowwwwwwwww istill remember that mcdonalds 😆

😆 i was there 2 days ago, yh and i ate mcdonalds there too!! in karachi right??

tha_german thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
did never meetany star...but i want to 😭
lily008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i have met a lot of stars
i met Atif Aslam, Bushra Ansari, Meera when they came last year for their concert in Toronto..i met them at the after party which was next day
i got a picture with Atif n Bushari Ansari...n i got Atif's, Bushara Ansari's n Meera's autograph
Atif was just the sweetest n nicest celebrity i have met..i felt soo nice talking him...i was sitting at the baq table of the hall when he walked in the party..i was just oh my gosh..he is soo good looking..i went crazy....tht was like the best day of my life..after he went to his seat when he entered...i walked upto him n asked for his autograph n if i could get a picture with him n he agreed...n than ppl started walking upto him..so went baq to my seat..n when he taking dinner i was like standing next to him....n i told his concert was amazing last nite..which it really was..n he was like thank you..i can just go on and on talking about Atif when i met him..but i am gonna stop
i have met Shehzad Roy twice..once i think was last year on the Independence day mela..i went baq stage n took a picture with him..didnt get his autograph than since he had to go on the stage n perform...but when he was on the stage..i went by the stage gave him like a notebook n he gave me his autograph....
i have gotten his autograph once before too when he came to a mela like two or three years baq...he was on the stage than
i have met Faakhir once...i went baq stage of his concerts n got his autograph n took a pic with him
i have met Haroon like 3 or 4 years when he for a concert..i got his autograph when the concert was done n he was on the stage
i met Abrar-ul-Haq n Rahiim Shah like an year baq at one of my friends birthday party...they came their since they had a concert the day before which my friends dad sponsored
Ali Zafar is here in Canada today for his concert..i couldn't go sicne i had work...but i mite go to the party tomorrow..lets c
kimmu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I've met............ no one!! 😆 😆