Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i dont think so u'll b able to find it on internet

and @ nigosawa and sonia
why u both r saying this???.....wats the reason....i havent watcht the movie yet so really dont have any idea about wat u guyz r saying??
i watch few prog. on geo where they all are debating on this movie .......they said there r few things which r not accoring to our religion but shoib said b4 making this movie he discussed each n everything with Ulmahs and then he started making it
Salman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey,
I m from Pakistan and i saw this movie on cinema and i also want to share with you but the movie is not Cd or DVD yet and this movie is protected by Geo thats why it is not still came in marktet
Sorry
primetimee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have posted the online links of the movie in da forum.But i still recommend to u guyz to watch da film in cinema.Maybe sumone from Geo has leaked the film on Internet.
srkangel thumbnail
u know what our school collages are gonna open soon and we live in US so we can't watch it in cinema so if someone has the video plz plz post it thanks 😕
wini thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I heard this movie is being nominated for OSCARS.. is that true???? Cuz it was a shocking and exciting at the same time news for me
wini thumbnail
i dont think so
bcoz if that really happened then they must show dat in news etc but i didnt hear anything about it
lilmiss_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i watched this movie afta nd i watched the alim online prog. wel i think that the story line is gr8 nd everythin buh hu eva wrote da dialogues realli shud av thought 2wice. sum thingz seem a lil absurd. nd also, i had alwayz thought that musik isnt allowed in islam ryt? buh da film implies dat musik iz halal
33341 thumbnail
ooooooo dis iz da first pakistani movie i saw n omg wot a movie .. am glad ma bf gave me to wotch it, els i wuda missd out on sucha kool movie ! it had an amazin story, n d actin woz sooo soo gudd .. it woz bare emotional
33341 thumbnail
^^fanx for d article .. janie, she woz gud in d movie