Frequent Posters

i dont no thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i no i wanna see 13 14 and so on
hope he posts them soon!!!!!!
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Have you guys tried sending him a PM to ask? Come on you guys, lets stop creating new topics with these requests, I know dikigoro that you've asked several times in the request topic... a PM will get the message right to him... just send one pm, and pleaseeeeeeee stop creating so many topics asking for TPM episodes. I'd help you guys if I could, but I don't record shows and stuff...if I knew how I would... I can only give you guys a short summary here and there if you're interested. 😊

<3 Madiha
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: erier101

Have you guys tried sending him a PM to ask? Come on you guys, lets stop creating new topics with these requests, I know dikigoro that you've asked several times in the request topic... a PM will get the message right to him... just send one pm, and pleaseeeeeeee stop creating so many topics asking for TPM episodes. I'd help you guys if I could, but I don't record shows and stuff...if I knew how I would... I can only give you guys a short summary here and there if you're interested. 😊

<3 Madiha

well i have pm'd him soo many times bt his inbox is full its real neat way of nt beng bothered by pple honestly if ur nt going post it then why start positng them in the frst place annoying