Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
OKay taht is really too bad that he has portrayed ceratin aspects of islam in a wrong way.. but wether this should stop people from watching the movie.. well I dont think so. lets be real... even in Pakistani dramas there are many many aspects that are NOT ISLAMIC

If we are talking that way, then seriously we shouldn't be even watching pakistani dramas... do you know that a woman's face and hair are not to be seen by men, forget face even her voice is not to be heard by strangers... but how many of us watch/listen to that.

In reponse to the article I would just say that most people are sensible enough not to be influenced by such things. If your belief is strong in having beard than its not that this movie will prevent you from doing so.

about Junaid Jamshed, Yes it is wrong for the director to make claims regarding him, and he is completely wrong on that. May Allah guide us all strongly like he has guided him.
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: RedButterfLy

OKay taht is really too bad that he has portrayed ceratin aspects of islam in a wrong way.. but wether this should stop people from watching the movie.. well I dont think so. lets be real... even in Pakistani dramas there are many many aspects that are NOT ISLAMIC

If we are talking that way, then seriously we shouldn't be even watching pakistani dramas... do you know that a woman's face and hair are not to be seen by men, forget face even her voice is not to be heard by strangers... but how many of us watch/listen to that.

In reponse to the article I would just say that most people are sensible enough not to be influenced by such things. If your belief is strong in having beard than its not that this movie will prevent you from doing so.

about Junaid Jamshed, Yes it is wrong for the director to make claims regarding him, and he is completely wrong on that. May Allah guide us all strongly like he has guided him.

AMINE SUM AMINE