Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
yea according 2 wat ive read, zarin kills kabir...but it hasnt been aired on ary yet...yday, afreen said she wanted 2 go 2 the family's old havali and see where kabir grew up instead of going on a honeymoon to switzerland...maybe afreen will discover some dark family secret there...lets wait and see

my prediction...maybe kabir isnt her son..hez her stepson and since kabir is the oldest, his dad wants to give business/property 2 him...and she wants azaan/mazhar to get it...lol sorta far fetched...but im trying 2 think like ekta 😆
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

yea according 2 wat ive read, zarin kills kabir...but it hasnt been aired on ary yet...yday, afreen said she wanted 2 go 2 the family's old havali and see where kabir grew up instead of going on a honeymoon to switzerland...maybe afreen will discover some dark family secret there...lets wait and see

my prediction...maybe kabir isnt her son..hez her stepson and since kabir is the oldest, his dad wants to give business/property 2 him...and she wants azaan/mazhar to get it...lol sorta far fetched...but im trying 2 think like ekta 😆

LOL.........u have got urself a job as Ektas leading script writer😆

btw.....can i know ur gud name😳

Nasha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

ok... zareen is kabir's mom if i'm not mistaken rite... ok lets just say what you're scriptin comes true,(and good job..you're really thinkin like Ekta) what is the point of killing kabir and then getting afreen married to her son azaan?? how would that benefit her??? she could just throw afreen out or get her married to someone else... if she really hated kabir that much, by the time he's murdered, afreen is pregs with kabir's child and why would she wanna keep his child?? ok i admit, i'm a sadistic story teller... tend to make pple suffer in my story...

ok here's my theory... maybe kabir is her son but not through her husband's real son... maybe kabir reminds her of a past she does not want to remember and she's been looking for a way to dispose of him before his marriage... maybe she thinks he's ill luck to the family... or maybe she is angered maybe because her husband showers all attention on kabir instead of her....(i've seen real life cases of this... where the mom/dad hates the son/daughter becoz of jealousy and favorism exists in love between their own offsprings) and she keeps afreen becoz afreen is a nice girl and she still wants her to be the bahu of the house and get her married to her fav son, azaan...

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: Nasha

ok... zareen is kabir's mom if i'm not mistaken rite... ok lets just say what you're scriptin comes true,(and good job..you're really thinkin like Ekta) what is the point of killing kabir and then getting afreen married to her son azaan?? how would that benefit her??? she could just throw afreen out or get her married to someone else... if she really hated kabir that much, by the time he's murdered, afreen is pregs with kabir's child and why would she wanna keep his child?? ok i admit, i'm a sadistic story teller... tend to make pple suffer in my story...

ok here's my theory... maybe kabir is her son but not through her husband's real son... maybe kabir reminds her of a past she does not want to remember and she's been looking for a way to dispose of him before his marriage... maybe she thinks he's ill luck to the family... or maybe she is angered maybe because her husband showers all attention on kabir instead of her....(i've seen real life cases of this... where the mom/dad hates the son/daughter becoz of jealousy and favorism exists in love between their own offsprings) and she keeps afreen becoz afreen is a nice girl and she still wants her to be the bahu of the house and get her married to her fav son, azaan...

good prediction! i hope that this prediction comes true. let's wait and watch.

sum2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nasha

the point why zarin got afreen married to azaan....simple theory......may be the whole property is kabirs moms so automatically the sole heir of the kabit property will be afreen and her unborn kid so zarin might make azaan married to afreen but zarin might tell azaan that she doesnt want kabit child to be brought up in this world as bin baap ka baacha so he may emotionally blackmail azaan to marry afreen.

but after afreen knows the secret even azaan wont believe afreen so he may divorce her and marry saniya with hte help of zarin.

lot of scope is there ......

Nasha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice theory... knowing azaan, he'll probably not believe afreen... but i would prefer if azaan actually falls for afreen and work together to find out the raaz and the reason kabir is finished... and saniya becomes eveil instead... and kabir will somehow(miraculously) be alive despite being shot/bumped off/whatever the reason really, comes back into afreens life.. and afreen will have to choose between the love of her life and the one who gave her a new life.... and the whole thing ends off with kabir coming back to afreen a nd azaan getting married to saniya despite him loving afreen now instead... sort of love her from afar.. nothing is ever "happily-ever-after" in this world... one is bound lose while the other wins... koi to khona hai aur kisi aur ko panaa hai... yeh hai zindagi ki haqikat hai... and his mom, will have to suffer under the guilt of wanting to bump off such a son who is willing to forgive her most dirty mistake...
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What I think is that Ekta has taken the basic story from the movie "Hum Saath Saath Hain". Its a Suraj Barjatya film. In her interview on KWK Ekta mentioned that Suraj's films have the most scope to make it into a serial. I think thats what she has done. Just like that film she has a family of most loving parents and three sons who love each other to death. But unlike HSSH this drama has a sister who is spoiled to the fullest and doesn't respect anyone. And I am sure that Zarin is not Kabir's real mom and he probably doesn't even know that. I also have a feeling that Kabir's real mom is alive. I won't disclose anything because I just watched the Pakistani episodes of the show and it showed something to hint in that direction. Its just my opinion.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monikameghan

What I think is that Ekta has taken the basic story from the movie "Hum Saath Saath Hain". Its a Suraj Barjatya film. In her interview on KWK Ekta mentioned that Suraj's films have the most scope to make it into a serial. I think thats what she has done. Just like that film she has a family of most loving parents and three sons who love each other to death. But unlike HSSH this drama has a sister who is spoiled to the fullest and doesn't respect anyone. And I am sure that Zarin is not Kabir's real mom and he probably doesn't even know that. I also have a feeling that Kabir's real mom is alive. I won't disclose anything becausen I just watched the Pakistani episodes of the show and it showed something to hint in that direction. Its just my opinion.

yup my predictions exactly....but i havent seen today's ary episode yet...will wait for nomi to upload the entire week's and then i'll watch em all together on the weekend😳
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with Javz, when I read that spoiler before, I was like, either its not true, or she isnt his real mom, and is just after money! I can imagine her as evil 😆
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OOMMMMMGG..can belive that his mom killed him.