Meera01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

WARNING: SONY VIEWERS DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DNT WANT THE STORYLINE SPOILED (BECAUSE THIS IS ABOUT NXT WEEK'S EPISODE)

I was just thinking, u know how afreen finds out about katrina but then when she goes to tell everyone katrina threatens her saying someone will die, does this mean that probably katrina will murder kabir later on. I think that's the case.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kat88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think soo 😕 ..!..someone else might beoz da person on the phone threatning about Kabir's life to Afreen was a guy..!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i dont know bcoz i dint watched@ary! 😆
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😕 i have no idea 😕
natalie.
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
from ary's episodes of last week they show its a guy. even b4 kareena entered the picture kabir was attacked (the bomb blast on his car). so i dont think its kareena. i wish kabir doeasnt hav to die though
Meera01 thumbnail
Oh yeah lol i didnt think of that. Only Kabir's brother i think suspects someone. Maybe kareena jst said it to warn us what's gonna happen (like a premonition sorta thing)
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm..no clue!!..never thought of that..May be she's involved in it somehow..?? 😕

Aliza❤️
gem5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SPOILER ALERT!
SPOILER ALERT!
SPOILER ALERT!

Please dont read if u dont want the story to be spoiled

Aafrein comes across the fact that Kabir was murdered and there is family member involved in it. The family much protected secret comes out. The various proofs leads to the horrifying fact that Zarin is the actual murderer of Kabir.
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i was gonna ask the same question. isnt she kabir's ammi ❓
sujjal2 thumbnail
what is that evil khala's name? 🤢 -- i hope she is zarin otherwise this becomes a storyline of kavyanjali where amrita singh was shown as a mom who was planning to kill his son.