cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i hant met anyone..i wanna meet ali zafr,jawad ahmed,nadia khan and reema ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by cutestar - 17 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My parents met Pervaiz Musharraf. We've the pic w/ us also :). I've met Javeria Abbasi, Zeba Bakhtiyaar, Kashif, Sadia Imam, Naheed Shabbir, Aneela Butt, Qonain, Ali, Shabbir Jahn, Soniya, Mehjabeen, Nida yasir - and all her celeb sisters - .. and many others.. I don't remember names. I have met many Paki directors also. Like; Kazim Pasha, his wife.. etc.. ah.

I've met Ali zafar. I still have the photo w/ meโ˜บ๏ธ. I have spoken w/ Imran abbasโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ.. will meet him sooon๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

I have Faakhir's autograph. I have Tina Parekh aka Shruti of Kahani Ghar Ghar ki's autograph.. Parvati of the same serial.. I have her autograph. Actually I have autographs of manyyyyyy.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

My aunt met Aishwarya Rai, Arjun Rampal.. and manyyyy others. Wish I could also... ๐Ÿ˜ณ, eh. will edit if I remember more. :)

somia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil22

waisay i met pervez musharraf too once when he came to visit usa....actually my mamoon is in united nations so i went to its headquater once wid my mamoon n met him personally n had dinner wid him wow he is sooooooo nice friendly and down to earth person....never imagine a president could be like that n could have tht kind of personality wow i was impressed

that's so nice.... by watchin him on tv and in interviews, I always feel that he is so down to earth person,,,,, he is just like a regular 'uncle' of any Pakistani family๐Ÿ˜ƒ

somia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I met Nouman Ejaz when I was a kid... he was so tall and big guy and I was too little ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
I've also met Abral-ul-Haq in a concert but he didn't seem to be a nice guy or maybe he was tired ๐Ÿ˜•
alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have met harshad warsi and john abrham and bibasha basu they were shouting somemvie gol is gonna release in augest i have met them but john abrahm really nice person like a little angel

oh my god this harshad warsi realy pissed me off i dont like him

and in pakistan i have met sadiya immam she is ok i haave met alizafer meera, nadia khan, annie
fizza2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i met Imran Abbas in mcdonalds near Quaid-e-Azam airport in Karachi
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I met some people:

I met Salman khan and Akshay Kumar when they were shooting in Manhattan for Jaaneman. Since I live like 20 minutes away, I decided to go check out the shooting in Times Square. Salman was really sweet and signed a bunch of stuff for me and took pictures as well.

Akshay Kumar was also sweet and took a pic and signed an article about him in the Filmfare magazine I had. He actually spent like 5 minutes reading my magazine (lol).

Pretiy Zinta I met when she was shooting for Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. I was standing in front of this theater that I knew she was going to come to for shooting. She came with her body guard and no other fans were there. I was just standing by myself and before I could approach her, the body guard came over my face and shoved his hand on my face. I got pissed and yelled "Don;t Touch Me" cause I wasn;t even acting crazy or ne thing. But Preity was a bitch and just ignored me.

I saw Amiotabh Bachchan, Ahishek Bachchan, and Rani Mukherjee when they were shooting in NY for Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. If you guys remember their wedding scene, that was done about 5 minutes from my University so I decided to ditch class and go see them instead. Karan Johar was also there and looked really messed up (lol). And Rani Mukherjee's mom eats like a Pig. She was eating the whole time i was there, which was really long. Abhi smiled at me from a distance but that was it.

I saw Faakhir and Abrar Ul Haq when I went to go receive my mom and sister when they were coming back from vacationing in Pakistan. faakhir was sweet and spoke to me and my dad. Abrar didn't really speak to anybody and just rushed out.

I saw Donald Trump in Manhattan when he was coming out of his home, I said Hi to him and he replied back "How are you".

Thats it.
Edited by nali476 - 17 years ago
sumbal2007 thumbnail
I have meet abrar-ul-haq, haroon, tarif tafu, omer sharif, etc...
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have met i don't know her name she is paki singer who sang " main ni boldi mereich mera yar bolda" something like that (sorry my punjabi isn't good at all) when she came here for independance day ๐Ÿ˜ณ
fizza2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

i have met i don't know her name she is paki singer who sang " main ni boldi mereich mera yar bolda" something like that (sorry my punjabi isn't good at all) when she came here for independance day ๐Ÿ˜ณ

she is humaira arshad