Have u ever met any star in ur life,share

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

guys

just share ur experience of ur life meeting with any star or singer......whatever........just share ur experience here with us.............and do tell us the one star celebrity u wish to meet.....................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shafaq92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey do we have to specific to Pakistani stars or can we mention Indian ones?
terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i'm related to juhi chawla by marriage... thats about it..i've met some american stars like miley cyrus, and jennifer lopez
JonasBros_me<3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wen i was going to pakistan. i saw abrar-ul-haq n jawad ahmed! jawad ahmed was sitting 3 seats infront of me. i got to meet him. i was screaming like a little kid l0l. on the way bac from pakistan i saw haroon. hes quite cute in person but his hair was orange!
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i met himesh reshamya when he came for his concert in america and also himani(antakshri's host) shehezad roy is my father's friend so i met him too when i went to my country back he gave me his phone number but now it's changed 😭
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When I went to Pakistan back in 2002, I saw Wasim Akram and Shahid Afridi 😳 at a cricket stadium in Pakistan... it wasnt an international match that was going on, it was only a match between cricket club teams... but Afridi and Wasim Akram were the guests..... me and my friends really wanted to meet them, especially Shahid Afridi, but we cudnt due to all that crowd... but later on as we were exiting the stadium with a big crowd, Shahid Afridi was getting into his car with a few other ppl and he saw us and we were about to go to him but there was security...we were at a distance though ... but then suddenly he waved to us and smiled! 😳 ...and then he got into his car...wud have tried to get his autograph or so but the crowd was huge and security was there so it was impossible.
Edited by mini2390 - 17 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Saw Zaiba Bakhtiar in Karachi once 😆 thats pretty much it, I wanna meet Ali Zafar, Atif, Imran Abbas, Iqbal Khan and tons of other ppl 😉 😆
Edited by erier101 - 17 years ago
lovelygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have met Shehzad Roy and Abrar-ul-haq at a concert here in Canada. They both are very friendly, especially Abrar-ul-haq...I've also met Veena Malik when I went to lahore.

Alishba
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i didnt really met ali zafar and ayesha omer but used to see them after like every month when they were even kinda big celebz......my sis was going to NCA and i sometimes went with her and during that time ali zafar and ayesha omer were also students there
other than dat i met nadeem baig....paki movie actor in service shoes lahore liberty market on my last day in Pak...lol
i met amna shafat in a market
other than that .........i sometimes chat with the vjz of the musik.....lol.......and i want to meet them one day bcoz they all r soooooooo nice....especially zarmina, ahmed safder, natasha, fatima, A.T........and ofcourse mani....erier u know why 😉
Edited by wini - 17 years ago
drama fan thumbnail
once we were in karachi visiting and we were stayin at my aunt's place in gulshan-e-iqbal. shahid afridi also lives in the same neighbourhood (i dunno if he moved now) as her and we just used to talk bout meeting him. one day i was at some little convinience store n i was gettin something n afridi came n was standing right nxt to me n i didnt kno but i kept on hearing my cousin whispering somethin to me n then i finally realized it was him. but i was in too much of a shock to talk to him or get his autograph.

other than afridi, i've seen a lot of celebs and cricketers here n there in karachi but never met any of them. i've had hanif raja (the comedian) call me a "fruto ka dabba". 😊
Edited by drama fan - 17 years ago