Oh mY goD! TPM ROcked 2 day

Ash86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
HEY GUYZ...! Today i watched Tere Pehloon Main like after 2 dayz... and wen i watched it.. Oh my god.. Finally wat we all were waiting for!!!! laiba n ashir were gettin married... it waas there mehandi.. n wow they were lookin sooo cutee.. and it waz rockin.. everyone was dancin.. all the guyz on one side and all the girls were on one side... n salina iz nice too she got her sister back from Stupid Muddsaar...!!! n on the next epi. they showed her getting Rukhsat... !!! Yaaaahhhh!!! it was Rocking..!!!! this was the best epi...
well Do comment noww!! heehhehe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sweet!! My parents were watching it and I heard music but I was like no i cant get hooked on this show again! lol! I hopee that it ends!!!
jenein-kaista@h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U r right Ash86 😉 they were lookin sooooo cuteeee!! 😃 😉
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yup....i started watching this show agn after along time u noe cause it got really dum.....but todays epi was really awesome....although i think they could have chosen a better song....=]
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but i have a feeling tht something will happen again...as always...remember...the case regarding areeba is still on.....so yah something will happen,..
iasha thumbnail
salam thanks for the news but can someone send us also the video because i want to see the episode please
Bhala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Muje paata hai ke kya hoga...ek din geo ne galat episode dika di ti or vo episode pata ni kittnii age ti..... but I can't say anything cuz you guys are watching
Edited by Bhala - 17 years ago
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me what will happen next so its not ending 😕
yesterday episode was oooooooh so cool every 1 danced girls(sleena minal noreen) SAID LARKI ACHI LAG RAHI HAI and boys(fraz sheri srosh) said larka acha lag raha hai and dadi muqabla kar ke btao then they dance [:D/] [:D/] they also took ashir laiba they also dance laiba was dancing alone 😃 [:D/] when she saw no 1 is here she ran to chair and today is also fun 👏 🥳
terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😆 yea it was gr8 nice n happy!
terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think its bout to b over!!!