***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guy don't u think that kasam se(zee tv) and khwish( Ary and sony) are the same story from now cause in kasam se they were three sister and also in khawish in khawish afreen doesn't want anything for her self and same in kasam se bani doesn't want anything for her self both girl girl want ther sister to be happy second lil sis pia want it be model and in khawish one of her sister want to be model and small sister want to get admisition in nice college that what in kasam se the little girl want the same and mr. walia was rich guy and bani was poor afreen is poor and kabir is rich but they chage lil bit the family in kasam se the family was lil small in khawish the family is lil big

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it kinda reminds of all ekta kapoor's serials lol but more of kahin to hoga 😆 and ghar ek mandir 😆
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wel i think all kekta's soap s da same i was watching khawaish today and i was keep saying now this n that will happen and da exact same thing happened..... 😆
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
whether its aired on star, sony, zrr or ary, ekta kapoor shows will always be ekta kapoor shows 😆 😆 😆 ....certain factors stay the same..such as: A. the leading lady is frm a middle class family, very simple and self less...she loves samaj seva B. the guy is from a rich family and falls for the simple middle class girl C. the villians are family members and many others....u shudnt b 2 surprised...all ekta shows resemble one another...she recycles her stories 😉
lonely thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lolz yah its also ektas soap so same things will kepp happening in allthe soaps nothing different
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess its similar..but sadly Khabir isn't gonna live that long after marriage 😭 ...(read in the storyline)
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
People ekta's shows have always some mixed stories like khwaish is a mix of serials like Kya hoga nimmo kaa,Kasamh se and it also has all Ekta's masala as usual in this serial........ 😆 😆 😆
***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadizzle

I guess its similar..but sadly Khabir isn't gonna live that long after marriage 😭 ...(read in the storyline)

i hope not i don't him to die come ekta plz not in this one

Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yea they are always similar, she just plays around with em and combines them and sadizzle, its ekta, u never know.. kabir might become alive again 😉 😆
eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah they are similar, just noticed that when you said that... 😳