Not really a Goodbye :)

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Hello Friends,

Yup... this isnt really a goodbye but sure is from the dev team of my most fav. section.. PSF, which is more like a family to me. As all good things come to an end, my journey as a Mod ends here. I would like to tell everyone a very big THANK YOU for always being great friends to me, for being so patient and so cooperative all along!! πŸ€— And for those, who was disappointed with my work and delayed posts, I am very sorry. 😭

This was the forum I first joined when i joined IF, it accepted me as a family and I had best moments here which I will cherish till the end!😊

I am very sorry Javs, Aji, Wini & Fariha was dropping the team without letting you guys know, but I am still here if you guys ever need my help 😳😳 Loved working with you and the respect and love you guys give means alot to me... love you for that. πŸ€—

Signing off as a Mod of PSF,
Amreen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭

Amreen appi!!!!!!!

i'll talk 2 u on MSN 😳
tha_german thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bye mod 😊
you did a good job πŸ‘ πŸ‘
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hila amreen di why???
where r u going????
as usual aik gana yaad a gaya

o janay walay rey
thehro zara ruk jao
loot aaooo

we r gona missssss u dii ........hope u'll keep visitng us regularly..........but shocked to see that u r leaving.... 😭
i wil also talk to u on msn...lol.....agar app online mil gaein tu πŸ˜†

*HUGS* to u........muahhhh
***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bye mod
u'll miss u
it was nice of having u in PSF
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Believe it or not, your presence as a mod here will be greatly missed... We have an amazing PSF Development Team right now and you were an integral part of it.. I still remember your awesome updates and also your short afsaney... i remember waiting for them desperately, wanting to know what happens next in your stories... you are an amazing writer who had us all hooked... Also, the get togethers that we used to have here! Wow, those are some great times we have shared here at PSF!
natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG di...will surely miss u! 😭
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww!! I didnt really get to know you that well, but you were a fab mod!! You'll be greatly missed!!

<3 Madiha
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mod ji tusi kyun ja rahay hoo???? 😭 😭 😭

Amreen appi u cant leave.. To tell u da truth i am da worst dev thingy ever.. I have never been to half of my sections.. N u r here like a snake who guards its kids.. So how can u leave ur job... Too bad u cant leave. I will pm bhaiya ji n tell him to not to unmod u.. So u better pm me right now or else.
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

Mod ji tusi kyun ja rahay hoo???? 😭 😭 😭

Amreen appi u cant leave.. To tell u da truth i am da worst dev thingy ever.. I have never been to half of my sections.. N u r here like a snake who guards its kids.. So how can u leave ur job... Too bad u cant leave. I will pm bhaiya ji n tell him to not to unmod u.. So u better pm me right now or else.

exactly..........i m with u amnaπŸ‘πŸΌ

hum say peecha churana itna asaan nahi hai diπŸ˜‰