LUX Style Awards Winner

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Lux style awards winners 2007'!
Date: 2007-07-21

Lux style awards 2007 were held today in Malaysia. Here is the updated list of winners :

BEST ACTOR: SHAN FOR MAJAJAN

BEST FEMALE ACTOR : SAIMA FOR MAJAJAN

BEST DIRECTOR : SYED NOOR FOR MAJAJAN

BEST FILM : MAJAJAN

BEST MALE MODEL : AMEER ZEB KHAN

BEST FEMALE MODEL : NEHA AHMAD

BEST EMERGING TALENT : ANNIE ALI KHAN

BEST PTV PLAY : KATH PUTLI

BEST PTV DIRECTOR DRAMA : SAJJAD AHMAD

BEST FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER : RIZWAN BEIG OF DEEVEES

BEST TV ACTOR : NOMAN EJAZ

BEST TV ACTRESS : SAMINA PEERZADA

LIFE TIME ACHEIVEMENT AWARD : NAHEED AKHTAR & TANVEER OF TEEJAYS

BEST SINGER : ATIF ASLAM FOR DOORIE

BEST SATELLITE TV ACTRESS : BUSHRA ANSARI

BEST SATELLITE DIRECTOR : BABAR JAVED

BEST LIVE MUSIC ACT : MEEKAL HASSAN BAND

BEST MUSIC VDO DIRECTOR : SOHAIL JAVAID

SHOWBIZHUNGAMA.COM-------THIS UPDATE BROUGHT TO U BY DR EJAZ WARIS!

Edited by kalli - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thankyou for sharing!!!
its good to know tht the awards has been given to deserving candidates..
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"BEST FEMALE ACTOR : SAIMA FOR MAJAJAN"

One question...Why does Pakistan love Saima so much? lol...i think shes really too old to be playing young gurls in movies..but pakistan audience runs to see her movies... 😆....it weird..How do yall feel about her?
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnxx but saima is horrible.
saba23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can some plzz upload the awardplzzzzzzzzzzzzzi realty want to see it..tahnk
nigosawa thumbnail
well her fellow artists call her 'aunty' which i totally agree with lol
well pakistani audiences dont love saima....tell me how many pakistani actually watch these horrible pakistani movies...its only panjab area where these films run profitably....and we all know that panjabi films have always had 'healthy ' leading ladies...eg anjuman....since these films are mostly viewed only in panjab areas so films mostly star saima as the lead kuz she suits the taste of that area
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha..yaar are you serious? They call her "Aunty"?? Really funny 😆
My cousins told me that back in the day...Peeps liked 'Healthy' actresses over the thin because it showed that they were wealthy (hint: they got food 😉 ) But now its just odd to find chubby actresses on the big screen in desi movies.. 😳
nigosawa thumbnail
so who is this AMEER ZEB KHAN
have googled him but couldnt find any clear picture of him
nigosawa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadizzle

Haha..yaar are you serious? They call her "Aunty"?? Really funny 😆
My cousins told me that back in the day...Peeps liked 'Healthy' actresses over the thin because it showed that they were wealthy (hint: they got food 😉 ) But now its just odd to find chubby actresses on the big screen in desi movies.. 😳

yeah i have heard that on tv and read in newspapers as well that in her absence her fellow actresses call her aunty....ofcourse they have their own reasons for it too(jealousy) but she is aunty afterall
yeah they got food......lol.....thats what my cousins say too when i taunt them of their weight they reply 'khaatay peetay gharaanay se hain islye aise hain' 😆

but its fact...these pathans and panjab moviegoers do like plump women...they like curvaceous figures as you can make out from the popularity of such heroine in those sectors......you wont find a successful heroine to be thin in those films kuz its the general taste over there.....i myself belong to nwfp and i can tell you that people there find voluptuous bodies attractive...they dont fancy our female models much kuz they aint curvaceous
Edited by nigosawa - 17 years ago
drejazwaris thumbnail
Lux style awards 2007 were held in Malaysia. Here is the updated list of winners : BEST ACTOR - SHAN FOR MAJAJAN BEST FEMALE ACTOR : SAIMA FOR MAJAJAN BEST DIRECTOR : SYED NOOR FOR MAJAJAN BEST FILM : MAJAJAN BEST MALE MODEL : AMEER ZEB KHAN BEST FEMALE MODEL : NEHA AHMAD BEST EMERGING TALENT : ANNIE ALI KHAN BEST PTV PLAY : KATH PUTLI BEST PTV DIRECTOR DRAMA : SAJJAD AHMAD BEST FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER : RIZWAN BEIG OF DEEVEES BEST TV ACTOR : NOMAN EJAZ BEST TV ACTRESS : SAMINA PEERZADA LIFE TIME ACHEIVEMENT AWARD WENT TO NAHEED AKHTAR & TANVEER OF TEEJAYS BEST SINGER : ATIF ASLAM FOR DOORIE BEST SATELLITE TV ACTRESS : BUSHRA ANSARI BEST SATELLITE DIRECTOR : BABAR JAVED BEST LIVE MUSIC ACT : MEEKAL HASSAN BAND -BEST MUSIC VDO DIRECTOR : SOHAIL JAVAID THESE UPDATES BROUGHT TO YOU ON SHOWBIZHUNGAMA.COM BY DR EJAZ WARIS!------------FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION : MAIL US ON [email protected] or sms at 03214175227!