Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

hey guys my firends have recently been pakistan and when they came back i asked how was it and i was suprised to hear that there are boys and girls out in public kissing and feelng each other and in the museums in the ladies toielets suone had drawn a naked women and wrote if u like this then call this number ..when i went to paksitan 4 years back there was nothing like this whats happened is this everywhere? iv heard its becuz of the english channels launched in pakistan and people are watching them and copying ..wow maan 4 years back pple didnt eevn knw what kissing was aim shoked plz comment ..

oh please. when i went to pakistan 7 years ago, guys kept trying to pinch me left and right - in front of my family - not to mention old guys did that as well. so why is any of the rest of this hard to believe? if all this happened in the village area then i'm sure a lot goes on in the cities. although im sure if a couple made out in a secluded area and your "source" saw them - it probably turned out into people in pakistan do this and that.

Originally posted by: sadizzle

I was born and raised in the US...and my parents main worry for my siblings and me was that we would become to American...or modern..or watever...but look at Pakistan yall

You know what sux is that parents who live outside of Pakistan...try so hard not to get there kids who live in either US or Uk or where ever (outside of Pakistan) to stick to values and not get too modern...but sadly Pakistan is getting modern...lol...I haven't been to Pakistan in like 3 years or so...but i have heard alot about Karachi and Lahore being very advanced...I do believe it...times change..I can't wait to see it for myself..so then i can say to my parents "SEE!" 😆

I guess it kool...just as long as things don't get too out of hand... 😕

LOL, so true! couldn't agree with you more. my parents are the same way.

Originally posted by: terepehloomein

whats the prob with westerners....ummm, nothing......??..why do some muslims come and bomb the usa when in their countries some ppl say 'oh she dresses skimpy' and 'oh she doesn't cover herself!'

why ban american dramas pakistani ones are so unproffesional anywayz

for Qnz-diva: lets not start bashing away. i live and grew up in the states so i see nothing wrong with being westernized. so lets not ban no american channels. lets educated ourselves and grow up.
for terepehloomein: how are pakistani dramas unprofessional? i disagree with you on that. i think both american and pakistani dramas are professional. and please lets leave muslims bombing the usa out of it. i personally feel that their is a big conspiracy behind that. why else would the usa air videos of middle easterners celebrating the bombings - when it turned out that video was very old and had been aired several years back for another occassion. as it is im not happy about the war or the fact that the usa bombed a childrens hospital when it went into the middle east. besides, a lot of the so called "islamic" countries are passing stupid laws out based on culture rather than religion. islam never forced women to cover their heads. females are supposed to have a choice on that based on how close they feel to their religion - but what do some countries do? they try to condemn women and force them to follow laws and claim that they are following religion. im like no you're not. AHHHH...so sorry to go off topic, my main point for quoting you was to say that i disagreed about pakistani dramas being unprofessional.
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

you have heard all that...But have u seen it urself? Nahi nah.... so lets not belive or judge anyone.... i went to pakistan last year... and i saw women were covered in burgha...even thier mouth were covered with burgha...men were just men 😆..i didn't notice them.....but the point is that i didn't see anything unusual...😳...now i don't know about karachi coz i haven't been there... i just went to lahore,islamabad and multan... All of this happens here as well and i know some asian that goes to clubs at night to drink...and they do all sorts of things.... it doesn't matter where u live as long as u follow ur religion...

well fiza i ahve seen yms elf i dotn wear english clothes at all i wear shalwar kameez fuull length tops read namz not always bt wen its like holidays i rmemebr allah and i ahvtn ahd a boy frend nevr in ym life ..i cum fmr a respective bakcgorund what more can u say that have i looke dat my sle fu dnt even knw me so why r u pointing ur finger at em for ..i wdnt have rtoe this if i ws sumone like them!! for god ske

karankittu thumbnail
well all i cn say is that my freiends went to apksiatn like last year in a car a boy and a girl were kissing i ahvtn sene it i juts thought what u guys might thnk bt omg u lot r pointing fingers at me clam dwn ..were i lvie its nuthing like that bt i ws suprised to hear that went on kissing emnaing lip lok not on the cheak!!
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

it makes no sense to generalize the entire population of a country. There are the overly westernized/modern ppl who despite living in pakistan have forgotten their cultural and religious values. on the other end, there are those who wear burqa/naqaab. and then, theres everyone in between. its people's lives, let them live as they please. you do wat u want and let others do wat they want.

its pples lifes so if the whole of muslims g astray we let them omg hw cn u sy that why r muslims in pain right nw liek iraq and afghnistan n palestine cuz they FORGOT ALLAH !!! let thme live their lfie sfor god ske there our muslims bros and sisters its our farz to shw them the right way

karankittu thumbnail
but then agen im nt even gona bother nw to say anythng cuz il just get finger spointed on me i only aske dfor views